+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 28 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Marty

Quote Originally Posted by SnowflakeGirl
    You know what's funny? Marty was the one guy that when I first saw this show, I thought to myself, "I'm gonna hate this one." But after the past couple of weeks, I have decided that he is my favorite!
    The first week I watched the show I was just in awe of how good everyone was that I couldn't rank them at all. The next time I saw it 1/2 were great and 1/2 were bad (the week they let 2 go!). The only person I couldn't rank was Marty. I knew he was good what he was singing just wasn't my style so I ranked him right in the middle between the ones I liked and the ones I didn't.

It was 'Hit me baby' that converted me because I like to see someone strong get pushed out of their comfort zone.

FORT Regular
    I haven't read this entire thread so don't know if anyone has posted this topic before . . .

Has anyone else noticed that there are a noticeable number of Jordis-Marty, Mig-Marty, and even JD-Marty fans out there? I myself am Mig-Marty fan. Mig is my fave but I'm voting for both and wouldn't be horribly upset if Marty won and would buy their new music, etc.

I don't think any other contestant has this type of "cross-over" appeal with the fans.

I think you're right. He doesn't have the same polarizing effect of the others.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

Marty-Marty combo for me

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by GrumpyGills
    Marty-Marty combo for me
    Well, yes, of course there are plenty of those too! Makes me wonder if Marty might be the best choice for INXS to find new real success. Many of the fans who support others also seem to like Marty enough to keep being interested in INXS if he wins. (of course I think Mig has enough fans to do this also, but since this is Marty's thread, I'll stop there).

FORT Fan
    I'm a Marty-Suzie fan but I'm affraid I might be alone. Thanks

FORT Fan
    I am Mig-Marty. No wait, I'm Marty-Mig!

Quote Originally Posted by paulvons
    I'm a Marty-Suzie fan but I'm affraid I might be alone. Thanks
    Your not alone,
    I would love to see it come down to Marty and Suzie.I would be happy either way.
    If INXS wants somebody who sounds like Micheal then they should go with JD but if they want to go in a new direction then it must be Marty or Suzie....What about Mig you ask...well I thinks he may too soft.Then again he may just win the whole thing.Who knows.

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    I'm a MiG-Marty woman myself...

Marty should eat up thuis weeks performance of "Creep" by Radiohead. It will force him to go fairly high note-wise, but he should be able to nail it.

Not sure Mig can do "Paint it Black" justice...

+ Reply to Thread