+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Jordis

FORT Fogey
    She started off strong but, hasn't been receiving much love (praises) from INXS or Dave lately.

Quote Originally Posted by Austin Gambler
    She started off strong but, hasn't been receiving much love (praises) from INXS or Dave lately.

Really? I think she has been getting more love than almost anyone else on the show.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Jordis getting winners edit???

I think by far Jordis is the most talent. To me she has been getting the winners edit. She has had threee excellenent performances so far. I hope J.D makes a cocky comment again and that gets him kicked off!!

This show is for a rock star, so I don't think cocky comments will get anyone kicked off, unless the cocky comments insult the band -- and I seriously doubt anyone would do that.

I'm not sure Jordis is right for this band, but I do like Jordis a lot. Not even sure why. But she is memorable. I like her for NOT sexing everything up. She has a peace about her that appeals to many of us, I think. I agree with the person who said she smiles at the wrong times, sometimes.

Anyway, I like that she's a part of this competition.

Still one of my favorites - the editing is interesting, I hope they will show more of her next week. The audience has not had the chance to get to know her. Perhaps they are able to cut a short list and since she is on it they are saving her personal tidbits for later? (We didnt even get to her the comments of the band on her performance?)

She seems mature for her age, like the gal.
    Support the FORT - Go Green

Quote Originally Posted by fireflyer
    I'm not sure Jordis is right for this band, but I do like Jordis a lot. Not even sure why. But she is memorable. I like her for NOT sexing everything up. She has a peace about her that appeals to many of us, I think.
    It's hard to pin it down. I adore this girl - the power in her voice (and I don't mean loudness), her look, her serious approach to this, her stage presence… everything. I completely understand what you mean when you talk about an attractive peace about her.

Personally, I hope she does go with a band (even if it's not INXS). I'd love to see how she would develop in a group environment. Maybe the house band guys - they're as amazing as she is.
    Token Christian.

If truth is relative, how do you know?

FORT Regular
    Wow, she is amazing; I can't believe she is so much younger than most of the others; it doesn't show at all. Really talented; don't think a female will be the winner but she should go far.

INXS loved her "Gimme Gimme Some Lovin'" tonight, but I kinda thought the song dragged...

She didn't do much singing, and what she did sing was a little bit boring (for me). Too much talking, not enough intensity.

FORT Regular
    She needs to use more of the stage.

FORT Newbie
    What? She was one of the only people that did move around.
    Anywho if you wanna check out some of stuff she did with us a few years ago at the Fine Line music cafe, i believe it was new years. No it was the tongs cd release party. Go to Leroysmokescom and go to the old page. Check out the music section and look for "I'm goin down". She tore that one up.

Make it funky,
    Hashbrown

+ Reply to Thread