+ Reply to Thread
Page 49 of 50 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: J.D.

Trynity: thanks so much for that recap - I almost feel like I was there. And I will be forever jealous that you got your picture taken with J.D.! What a sweetie.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

My review will be short and sweet. The concert was totally amazing tonight. There is no one other than JD, on the show, that would have been the right fit for the band. I enjoyed the concert a lot more than I thought I would. My brother, who is a huge INXS fan and refused to watch the show, loved it so much.

It was nice to see LAGuy there and others that I knew from tapings or signings.

Can't wait to see the show again in Vegas....

for Lovehammers comments see Marty's thread --- suffice to say I would see them a million more times in concert...if I had the money.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Hey everyone! It's great hearing everyone's reviews and stories of meeting JD, INXS, and Marty. I've heard great reviews of the shows everywhere and I can't wait to see them one week from tonight in Minneapolis! I doubt I'll be lucky enough to run into them there, but who knows...reading these stories gives me hope...

Vegas concert was great. This is a weekend I will not forget for many reasons.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Vegas concert was great. This is a weekend I will not forget for many reasons.
    Out of curiousity, was the show mainly about old INXS songs or a combination ?

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalSinner View Post
    Out of curiousity, was the show mainly about old INXS songs or a combination ?
    Combination...I do have the whole set list here if you want it.
    -Bono

Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs View Post
    Combination...I do have the whole set list here if you want it.
    Yes please !! But don't they change the songs at different concerts ? And Marty's set list if you have that too. Thanks.

Yes please !! But don't they change the songs at different concerts ? And Marty's set list if you have that too. Thanks.
    I saw them in Denver last night and can tell you after I see JLuvs' list if it was different. I don't have my own written down but I'll know it when I see it.

It was a great combination of old and new stuff.
    Wag more, bark less

The set let has been the same since the first concert. Lovehammers changes theres every night....at least the order and sometimes the songs.

INXS

Suicide Blonde
    New Sensation
    Devil's Party
    Mystify
    Dissapear
    By My Side
    Afterglow
    Taste It
    Original Sin
    Hungry
    Never Let You Go
    Need You Tonight
    What You Need
    Kick
    Devil Inside
    Pretty Vegas

Encores:

The Stairs
    Never Tear Us Apart
    Don't Change

Lovehammers set list is going to be in the Marty thread.
    -Bono

That's just what they did last night too.
    Wag more, bark less

+ Reply to Thread