+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 50 FirstFirst ... 3132333435363738394041424344454647484950 LastLast

Thread: J.D.

New INXS video coming out, according to the chat transcript w/ Gary & JD, posted by Wolf. Filming on 9/30/05, and will be released in 3 weeks. That's pretty fast, these guys aren't wasting any time. Good for them! I'm excited, I hope the video is great. I want INXS to make a COMEBACK!!!

Go 80's!

giz
    Okay, does anyone think JD looks like Pierce Brosnan? Younger, different nose, slightly wider face. His eyes and mouth are very similar I think. There's a lot of Celtic ancestry in Nova Scotia, I wonder if JD has any Irish heritage?

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by giz
    Okay, does anyone think JD looks like Pierce Brosnan? Younger, different nose, slightly wider face. His eyes and mouth are very similar I think. There's a lot of Celtic ancestry in Nova Scotia, I wonder if JD has any Irish heritage?
    No. Pierce was around the same age as him during the Remington Steele Days...don't see it. But, JD does remind me of someone (and no, not Elvis), but I can't quite put my finger on it...

Yeah, Giz, I can see it. It's almost like a certain expression on his face too, that makes me think of PB. I was in Nova Scotia and Cape Breton a few years ago, and did the Cabot Trail. It's a beautiful province, and the coastline is truly stunning. There's a strong Gaelic and Acadian tradition there, in the food/music/arts/etc. I loved it there, but since I'm from the complete opposite end of the country, it seemed like a pretty big move to relocate there! They have some awesome music, too!

giz
    And there's the little matter of the weather! I've never been back east, but when I see photos I think "oh, nice old buildings!" and "look at the leaves changing colour". I'd like to see it sometime, it does look beautiful. And like you said, the musical tradition (I remember JD saying his grandad sang, I wonder if it was Celtic or country?)(Isn't Hank Snow from those parts?).

FORT Fogey
    Anyone interested in hearing some music from Jason Dean Bennison?

Beyblade Official Album

Check out track 15, "Always Be In The Game".

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin
    Anyone interested in hearing some music from Jason Dean Bennison?

Beyblade Official Album

Check out track 15, "Always Be In The Game".
    Wow, that's awful.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by mickeyfan
    Wow, that's awful.
    Depends on your tastes in music. I believe that style is very popular with the male teen and pre-teen crowd.

MRD
    Quote Originally Posted by Remus Lupin
    Depends on your tastes in music. I believe that style is very popular with the male teen and pre-teen crowd.
    There is a certain store my teenage daughter shops in. It has a lot of Goth stuff, but it also has a lot of rock and roll t-shirts from the 60's and 70's and other merchandise that is teen oriented, but not always Goth. But the people that work there are very extreme.
    So my husband and I went in there with her. As soon as we walked in the door, the clerk saw us and changed the music to something like that Jason Dean Bennnison tract only more intense. I know he did it for our "benefit" to get us to leave, but we just smiled and walked around and looked at everything. As we paid, I leaned over and said: You know, its the parents who have the charge card, so don't try to scare them off with the music. The look on his face was priceless. LOL!
    Que me amat, amet et canem meum
    (Who loves me will love my dog also)

http://www.michaelhutchence.org/media/

Check out how much the pic on the right looks like JD!
    Go Tigers!

+ Reply to Thread