+ Reply to Thread
Page 38 of 50 FirstFirst ... 282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: J.D.

FORT Fan
    Quote Originally Posted by JLuvs
    Yes. He could still be there for all I know. I had a job interview and as we didn't know how long the taping was going to last I couldn't risk not making it back on time.
    Sorry, I just got done reading the "What I wish..." thread, where you already explained all that. I hope your interview went well.

Congratulations to JD and INXS!

Can't wait to hear Pretty Vegas on the radio.

Yes, a big congratulations to J.D.! I've actually found myself humming "Pretty Vegas" days after seeing him sing it. It definitely has a hook.
    Good on ya, Canadian boy!
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Normally whoever should win or whoever I think should win never does....but this time it happened. Good job JD....even though your personality and past is less than impressive...you are still better than Marty and INXS may have a short future now.

Are they going to try and get a younger fan base or stick with the 40 year olds who grew up with them? Or both....

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    OK fellow JD fans, I have hit a new low... I just paid $45 to be a premium member of INXS' fan club now... is that sick or what? I know, I know. But it's a small price to pay if you are guaranteed a DVD of the band with JD, right?

I am sooooo happy for him!!!!

On a cupcake mission! Lois Lane's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    OK fellow JD fans, I have hit a new low... I just paid $45 to be a premium member of INXS' fan club now... is that sick or what? I know, I know. But it's a small price to pay if you are guaranteed a DVD of the band with JD, right?

Good for you! Hey, what else do you get for that $45? Do you get first dibs on concert tix or anything? Enjoy!

Oh man, I thought I was the only one crazy enough to sign up for the premier INXS fan club membership. I just had to get that DVD with JD on it!

Lois Lane, if you go to the INXS website you can read about all the fun things you get as a member. And it does include first dibs on concert tickets, which for me makes the fee worth it!
    "I'm very tired of thinking. It doesn't seem to help very much."
    -Kurt Vonnegut Jr.

giz
    I just watched a little bit on our evening news and they showed all the fans in New Glasgow coming out for J.D. It looks like a pretty town, but fairly small. I wish we had a J.D> fan from Nova Scotia on the board.

Quote Originally Posted by dvm

Oh my! I think you got a great deal!
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

There are a couple of short videos of Tara's interview with JD & Kirk and JD & his mom at canada.com

They take awhile to load, so be patient.

It's interesting that Kirk says that one of the turning points for him was when JD broke away from his group during the Songwriting Clinic to do his "own thing".

+ Reply to Thread