+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: J.D.

FORT Regular
    JD kissed Ty on the lips ... ewwwww!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by CelicaDude25
    JD kissed Ty on the lips ... ewwwww!!!!!!
    Did Ty pull a fit like Carson did on Average Joe? Did he scream with rage? Unleash a stream of profanity at the producers? Punch Closets? Threaten J.D. with physical harm?
    Sorry....I'm watching waaaaaaay to much reality t.v.

Fort Member
    It may have already been asked but I cant find an answer anywhere. What do the initials JD stand for? Or was he actually christened JD? Just curious

Quote Originally Posted by Lucynda
    It may have already been asked but I cant find an answer anywhere. What do the initials JD stand for? Or was he actually christened JD? Just curious
    Jason Dean.

giz
    His real name is Jason Bennison. His mum's maiden name is Fortune. Apparently there was already a Jason Bennison out there (singing presumably) so he changed his name. Or that's his story. J.D. Fortune is certainly more rock and roll (if a little contrived sounding).

Does anyone have the link of JD doing Mystify that they can send me???

Thanks.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by princessKIM
    Did Ty pull a fit like Carson did on Average Joe? Did he scream with rage? Unleash a stream of profanity at the producers? Punch Closets? Threaten J.D. with physical harm?
    Sorry....I'm watching waaaaaaay to much reality t.v.

Nope, Ty seemed to like it too. He kinda kissed back. The funny thing was Ty kissed Jordis on the cheeks. Do guys (assuming they're close) really kiss on the lips? Thats just weird.

MP3 of Suspicious Minds?

Hey all!

I'm a big JD fan currently watching the show in the UAE (it airs here a day later) and I'm unable to purchase an MP3 through MSN because I live in a part of the world that isn't allowed to vote (or apparently spend their money legally on downloads hmpf ). I've also tried to get an MP3 through Idolforums but have been unable to do so.

Can anyone point me in another direction to get JD's latest, "Suspicious Minds" on MP3?

Thanks ever so much!

Quote Originally Posted by myrosiedog
    And I think Suzie is a closet snark. She snarked at Marty the first show. It's her "I'm so good on the outside" attitude that kills me because we've seen a little of how she can be, but its well hidden.
    I agree. I think people are getting fooled. All the psuedo-drama that Burnett has thrown onto J.D. has disguised a lot of other contestants' egos/personalities. J.D. is villified for displaying his personality, and everyone else who has worse faults is getting to hide theirs from the viewers, by the grace of Burnett only.

If the season ran long enough, we'd probably get fed up with every single stinkin' one of them and their moody musician personalities mixed with competitiveness and ego. But the finite length of a season means that we're only allowed to see one "bad guy", so whoever happens to be the bad guy first gets that label for THE season. JD didn't hide anything from the get-go, so he is the one whose faults will be televised. The rest of the weasly !*&)&^^*s get off like angels.
    Last edited by fireflyer; 09-02-2005 at 04:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by dosqueen
    Can anyone point me in another direction to get JD's latest, "Suspicious Minds" on MP3?
    Dos old friend! I pm'd you some info.

+ Reply to Thread