+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 50 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: J.D.

Me three,... that would be so cool!

LKH
    JD's behavior in this show should tell you what he'd be like if he actually became a rock star. No amount of talent is worth putting up with someone who is a prima donna, having little hissy fits when things don't go their way, making little digs at people in their way, etc. I like his voice, but I'm rooting for a bottom three soon. I would like to see him step back and reassess his attitude, maybe THEN get a good shot at something.

L

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Hello, I am dvm and I am a JD-aholic. This show is no longer about INXS to me, but how this whole JD thing unfolds. If they end up eliminating him on Wednesday's show, so be it. JD would probably better off without them anyways. He's got too much going for him, too much talent and charisma to get shut out by a bunch of 50-year-old has beens.

I hope for his sake that no matter what, he leaves knowing that he's made millions of fans who will support him. To me he is not cocky, but insecure and misguided. I'm sure he'll do well no matter what.

Quote Originally Posted by dvm
    Hello, I am dvm and I am a JD-aholic. This show is no longer about INXS to me, but how this whole JD thing unfolds. If they end up eliminating him on Wednesday's show, so be it. JD would probably better off without them anyways. He's got too much going for him, too much talent and charisma to get shut out by a bunch of 50-year-old has beens.

I hope for his sake that no matter what, he leaves knowing that he's made millions of fans who will support him. To me he is not cocky, but insecure and misguided. I'm sure he'll do well no matter what.

Thanks!
    "A pessimist is an optimist with experience." --Chuck Daly

dvm
    Get off the hate train.
    Quote Originally Posted by PurrpleCat

Thanks!
    You are very welcome, Sweetie!

Well I watched the show tonight and even though J.D. did a good performance, I feel like I really don't like the guy. Originally he was my favourite but then he kept on, and still does make numerous stupid and cocky comments. Also that silly human being tattoo totally annoys me . . . I laughed when he told Mig "Sometimes we are just being human. But we are all human beings". I couldnt help it! I must confess though that I sometimes hope he doesn't go because he is great entertainment. It seems every episode their is a J.D related drama. Like this week, not learning the song for the clinic. Also has anyone else noticed that almost everytime INXS gives another performer a good comment the camera flashes to J.D 's reaction?
    like totally freak me out i mean right on!

FORT Newbie
    I guess JD IS a love him or hate him type guy. Personally, I think he is god-awful. Not just his personality (which is um, god-awful), but he's not that talented either. His singing is marginal at best and his style is extremely cheesy. The only positive thing I can say about him is that a couple of times he came up with a decent new approach to a song. But as far as him leading INXS, not a chance. I'll bet the INXS guys don't care if he makes it to the final three for ratings and then can his butt the final night.

Also, once this show ends the only person who will be heard from again is Jordis. She won't win either, but she'll be around. JD, not a shot. I mean ZERO chance of making any kind of lasting impression.
    Last edited by Mantenna; 08-31-2005 at 03:56 PM. Reason: removed baiting comment

I like JD a lot but it seems week after week he seems to be losing a little more of the edge. I can't see him as the ultimate winner.

giz
    Quote Originally Posted by atlantamoi
    I guess JD IS a love him or hate him type guy. Personally, I think he is god-awful. Not just his personality (which is um, god-awful), but he's not that talented either. His singing is marginal at best and his style is extremely cheesy. The only positive thing I can say about him is that a couple of times he came up with a decent new approach to a song. But as far as him leading INXS, not a chance. I'll bet the INXS guys don't care if he makes it to the final three for ratings and then can his butt the final night.

Also, once this show ends the only person who will be heard from again is Jordis. She won't win either, but she'll be around. JD, not a shot. I mean ZERO chance of making any kind of lasting impression.
    Well he might not do it for you, but I think his appeal is broader than you give him credit for. I'm middle aged, and while he's not my type (he looks too much like my brother maybe), I do find him compelling to watch. You either buy into that style or you don't. I think record companies might be very willing to get all over someone young, good-looking with a growing fanbase. Good luck to him, I say.
    Last edited by Mantenna; 08-31-2005 at 03:57 PM. Reason: edited baiting comment in quoted material

giz
    Happy Birthday tomorrow for J.D. Hope it's a good one! (god that would be awful if he was eliminated tonight, please no, not just before his birthday!)

+ Reply to Thread