+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: J.D.

FORT Newbie

beard

five

FORT Regular
    Cringeworthy! I can't tell you how disappointed I was to watch this guy seizure and gyrate in front of millions of people. If he doesn't smarten up, I think this he should go into business with fellow easterner Ashley MacIsaac.

I think he forgot to take his medication.

I wanted to like him, but watching him crank his body around so awkwardly actually left me feeling embarassed for him.

He needs to tone down the nuttiness, stop man-handling ladies in the audience and concentrate on the singing.
    If you have that natural ability to look as though you were born to move in a crazy manner, ala Mick Jagger, then great.
    Otherwise don't do it. It looks forced and you look like a fool.

FORT Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by fluff
    I wanted to like him, but watching him crank his body around so awkwardly actually left me feeling embarassed for him.

He needs to tone down the nuttiness, stop man-handling ladies in the audience and concentrate on the singing.
    If you have that natural ability to look as though you were born to move in a crazy manner, ala Mick Jagger, then great.
    Otherwise don't do it. It looks forced and you look like a fool.

Now I can finally say how much I loved his arrangement of California Dreamin'. If he keeps getting better and listening to INXS there is no telling what could happen.
    Whenever you see darkness, there is extraordinary opportunity for the light to burn brighter.
    -Bono

He was just great last night. I loved the way he rearranged Ca. Dreamin. He certainly showed me something I didn't expect after his performance. He was the only male I voted for.

My opinion of him shifted 180 after last night. He went from being my least to most fav.

Atop the highhhhhest weathervane in Spain!
    Quote Originally Posted by bamabrain
    My opinion of him shifted 180 after last night. He went from being my least to most fav.
    I'll agree there. I hated him on Monday but, wow, was I impressed last night.

I love Ruben and the FORT 702loves205's Avatar
    After the first nights epileptic seizure performance I had wrote him off. However, last night - he rocked! I liked his voice very much but those "moves" of his still bother me. I keep thinking, what if dude starts doing drugs while their out on tour? He'll go into cardiac arrest on stage...
    To be a champion, you have to believe in yourself when nobody else will.
    -- Sugar Ray Robinson

I know what it means to fly without wings!!!

+ Reply to Thread