+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2/16 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    NOOOOO! Akil's gone baby!
    I had him pegged to win the whole thing. Unless Jessica's fake "poor me" act wins them over SO much.

Missy reveals at the end that HER DANCERS had a lot to do with this decision. Ick.

{Quickly changing channel before I have to tolerate a second of "Kevin Hill"}

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

FORT Fogey
    I'm speechless.

He was the most talented. You'll see the "poor less fortunate" "hood girl will win.

THEN she'll show everybody how to wear make-up.

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1
    I'm speechless.
    i don't know what to say either ...Akil's gone?! this is too sad! Missy obviously can't see multi-talents when it's right in-front of her face :rolleyes
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

I guess as it gets down to the wire, the judges (including Missy) will have to start clutching at straws and splitting hairs to make their decisions. That means that each time it will seem a little less fair. Who decided this time? The dancers? How was Akil, Matthew, or any of them for that matter supposed to know what *they* are looking for?

The deciding facter might have been something as absurd as "well... this IS his second time in the spotlight".

I see the contestants are no longer morning the loss of their competition. They practically held a wake for Yelawolf, but this time they just cheered for the return of "Bucky". Perhaps they were glad to have the heavy competition leaving. Bye Akil.

BS, Missy is all over Jessica and that's not for the right reasons. What will Deltrice say or even Eva though!

FORT Newbie
    My ribs were aching from cracking my ass up at the dressing room scenes.

Unfortunately, singing-wise, since Akil sang and only sang, that was all they could judge him on. And of the 5, he's the weakest vocally. (That's not to say I don't think this show is rigged for Jessica.)

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown
    My ribs were aching from cracking my ass up at the dressing room scenes.

Unfortunately, singing-wise, since Akil sang and only sang, that was all they could judge him on. And of the 5, he's the weakest vocally. (That's not to say I don't think this show is rigged for Jessica.)
    My thought exactly.

The thing is that it can have NEGATIVE affect on how people will react to Jessica's win. Let's say for one I will NOT buy her CD. Reading some other boards I can tell you that a lot of people are really p...d off by the whole show outcome.

Nice game, Missy.

I use to watch this show, I thought it was on Sundays? :

Lady B Me
    I knew that Akil and Matthew was going to get the spotlight. Is it me, or is it obvious who is in line for elimination? Or even just getting the spotlight?

The dressing room thing was very funny, but tricky too. By now the contestants have come to think of everything as a potential test. Last time(s) they were judged on their ability to change and adapt if called upon to. This time was a test to hold on to their individual style. Bunny ears? A sombrero? A tutu? They must have thought something was up to go along with that. All but Akil. Apparently his passing that little test wasn't enough to hold him on the tour though.

Dang.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast