+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Madonna Appears On 'The Road To Stardom With Missy Elliot' On UPN

eny
    FORT Fogey

Madonna Appears On 'The Road To Stardom With Missy Elliot' On UPN

LOS ANGELES (UPN) - "That's Madonna, Right There!" - The final five performers take a private jet to Los Angeles, where they move into a mansion, and later are surprised when superstar Madonna takes time from her busy concert tour schedule to meet with them and share some valuable advice on the music business, on THE ROAD TO STARDOM WITH MISSY ELLIOTT, Wednesday, Feb. 16 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on UPN.

Meanwhile, after a shopping trip to trendy Melrose Avenue, top Hollywood stylists Emil and Terrell put each participant's personal sense of style to the test. Later, the vocalists get a special, up-close look at how Missy rocks the stage at a live concert performance in L.A.
    Finally, at the performance challenge, legendary R&B artist/judge Teena Marie asks the competitors to each write a verse for a song that they will perform together, leading to the elimination of one participant.

http://top40-charts.com/news.php?nid=13216

Madonna? All right, we're going for star power to the max, it seems! But will Matthew be able to keep his lust buried with her around?

Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    Madonna? All right, we're going for star power to the max, it seems! But will Matthew be able to keep his lust buried with her around?
    I'm going to bet the over/under on Madonna's screen time is 2 1/2 minutes.

xoxo
    lol ...i don't know, but i guess we'll see
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by eny
    at the performance challenge, legendary R&B artist/judge Teena Marie asks the competitors to each write a verse for a song that they will perform together, leading to the elimination of one participant.
    they each have different style of their own, so it will be interesting to see how their song gonna turn out
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I'm going to bet the over/under on Madonna's screen time is 2 1/2 minutes.
    Well, it would beat Busta Rhymes' memorable 1-second cameo in the first episode.

Well, it would beat Busta Rhymes' memorable 1-second cameo in the first episode.
    So true. I almost missed seeing him.

Quote Originally Posted by eny
    Meanwhile, after a shopping trip to trendy Melrose Avenue, top Hollywood stylists Emil and Terrell put each participant's personal sense of style to the test.
    Yay!! I was wondering when the "makeover' part of this show would happen. I wanna see Jessica and Deltriece get a little hit from the glamour-stick. Akil and Matthew could stand some cleaning up themselves.

FORT Newbie
    Isn't Mo one of Missy's producers? Or isn't Missy on her label? I'll take the over on 2 1/2.

Quote Originally Posted by sparky101
    Isn't Mo one of Missy's producers? Or isn't Missy on her label? I'll take the over on 2 1/2.
    no, Madonna isn't a producer of her music and I'm pretty sure Missy isn't under Maverick, but it's not Madonna's label anymore.
    You are who you are...and I wouldn't want to change a thing...- Madonna

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast