+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 2/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Did Jessica say that someone once told her she would never have friends? I'd love to know exactly who has been going so far out of their way to screw with this girl's head! I really do wish her well.
    That was her grandmother, apparently. So she has a crackhead mom and a grandmother that tells her she'll never have any friends . . . poor thing!
    Last edited by Mantenna; 02-10-2005 at 02:14 PM.

So sad for Jessica. That broke my heart for her. Those two have certainly gotten close. How much of Deltrice's crying do you think was in expressing her affection for Jessica and how much was just hating like hell to get out of that limo. She has from the first said how much she was just focused on winning the competition and not there to make friends. I think it was so hard for her to step out of that limo and give Jessica the win and she was crying because she was stepping aside to avoid drama with her friend. A kind of "I'm gonna do this because I love you but dayum its hard."

Upon second viewing I feel compelled to add this:
    Loved the duet from Jessica and Deltrice of "His Eye is on The Sparrow". Even though we only heard a small bit, it was very nice. When the time comes for one of them to leave, it's not gonna be pretty.

I like Nilyne. I don't see why everyone doesn't like her so much. I wouldn't mind if she won too. I think they are all great. I though I don't like Deltrice that much but she's grow on me that's for sure
    SmiLeyGuRL

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Jays_Princess
    I like Nilyne. I don't see why everyone doesn't like her so much. I wouldn't mind if she won too. I think they are all great. I though I don't like Deltrice that much but she's grow on me that's for sure
    i like Nilyne too. i like her more than i like Jessica and Deltrice (those 2 are annoying me ). i would definitely want to see Jess and Deltrice be kicked off before Nilyne.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Mantenna
    That was her grandmother, apparently. So she has a crackhead mom and a grandmother that tells her she'll never have any friends . . . poor thing!
    Read Jessica thread on this forum and you'll understand she is not even close to be a "poor thing"!

Oh, I've read it; don't worry. And although the scholarship offers, album, and so forth made me question her image on the show a bit, I wouldn't deny that she probably did have a difficult past. Having someone tell you that you'll never have any friends is rough, no matter how well off (or not) you are.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234