+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2/9 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

a triple threat?? did Missy forget that she can't sing and she's not the greatest dancer in the world....so she's knocking herself with that statement...

Quote Originally Posted by kanona29
    boooooooo...i liked Eddie alot....why couldn't Nilyne be gone?? i am definitely tired of her.
    I'd be happy to see Nilyne gone. I think Matthew and Akil would be smart to stay away from Nilyne next week. Her male companions seem to be dropping like flies.

Quote Originally Posted by Mariner
    I'd be happy to see Nilyne gone. I think Matthew and Akil would be smart to stay away from Nilyne next week. Her male companions seem to be dropping like flies.

yea...i'd be ok with anyone but Nilyne winning at this point now....so Missy don't disappoint us!!

Eddie's gone? That sucks! I totally would've wished Nilyne or Matthew away before Eddie. He was representing La flavor, man. I like Akil and everything, but I've seen the soft-spoken guy with a guitar. . .what I haven't seen in a while is somebody from the south with something to say besides "get up girl and shake ya behind." I'm sad.

a triple threat?? did Missy forget that she can't sing and she's not the greatest dancer in the world....so she's knocking herself with that statement...
    ain't that the truth if I ever heard it. . .

that Eddie is gone! About the damn time. No talent whatsoever. Just another MC out there. Akil on the other hand triple threat!

Missy can sing, in fact she started out in a singing group called Sista, I think. I loved Eddie, but if I had to choose it would be Akil. I'm tired of Nyline? and Deltrice, mostly Deltrice. Good show last night.
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

I am happy that Akil stayed, but my favorite is Jessica. She is a tripple threat and she really wants this. I'd like to see a Jessica/Akil finale.

I thought the limo ride road challenge was interesting, but I was seriously wondering how the decision would be made between the last two:

"You go."
    "No, YOU go."

They were weeping like one of them was being sent to be executed, but it was touching none the less. Did Jessica say that someone once told her she would never have friends? I'd love to know exactly who has been going so far out of their way to screw with this girl's head! I really do wish her well.

Aren't the promos just too much? They show Nilyne taking a swing at someone, followed by Missy saying that something is "not tolerated". Turns out Nilyne's swing was part of her dance, and I didn't hear the "not tolerated" line from Missy at all.

And is it just me, or was anyone else getting a bit tired of Nilyne being badgered about her feelings about Nic's exodus? Clearly her emotions are still all mixed up about that. Why? I have NO idea, but that's her, and since I'm not in her heart, I can't really judge, but I was sick of everybody making her talk/sing about it. Nilyne isn't exactly a favorite of mine, but we'd best get used to her because I seriously think she's being kept around for the drama.

Finally, putting folks in the spotlight because of one weak performance when they've been doing good all along doesn't sit well with me. I was really surprised to see Akil and Eddie with lights shining in their faces. I'll miss Eddie, but the show must go on.
    Last edited by Thyme; 02-10-2005 at 02:43 PM.

Good show last night. I liked the dancing and thought everyone did well. Some better than others but all better than I could do.

Nilyne is certainly a firecracker but I think I'm about over her. Do they think because they are better than you that they can put you out of the limo before them? Yes, I do believe they think that and they did. I'm ready for her to go and would have preferred her going before Eddie any day.

I was upset by the choice between Akil and Eddie both of whom I thought would make it to the final few past Matthew and Nilyne. I kept hoping Missy would say: Both of you are going back on the bus and Nilyne is going home.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast