+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 2/2 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    Regretfully, two bit the dust. Towel Boy's gone, Mariner. His exit was sooo Nic. "Missy recognizes my talent and will call me later." Yea right! He did some raunchy lyrics in a battle with Nilyne. The second one axed was Marcus; tanked in the challenge. I'll miss Marcus.

Deltrice stepped up tonight. Won immunity.
    Oh, two?! Dang. I bet they never saw that coming!

Well, it seemed that Marcus had never battled, so he really choked. Deltrice essentially sang like her life depended on it. Here's a twist you might like: The ousted contestants (Yelawolf, Heather, Cori, etc). returned and decided the winner.

Jessica also said that she would be one of the last ones in the competition in front of Mona and the other contestants when Mona sat them down for one on one time. Not Jessica's shining moment, but it's pretty much true unless Jessica messes up.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

That's definitely not her shining moment. I don't mind it so much when people brag if they can back it up though. So far I haven't seen anything from Jessica to make me think she won't be in the final three.

I thought this was a very fun episode! Watching the battles was great, and I thought Matthew and Akil both did a great job. How Eddie beat Akil, I will never know.

Deltrice did a nice job and was quick on her feet, but she also was able to use up a good chunk of her time with the vocal improvising. Jessica was rather lackluster.

I was thrilled to see Towel Boy go. What a prat. I always enjoyed Marcus, but he was slipping in the last two episodes. Understandably, of course . . . poor guy. I'm sure he'll be able to find success if he keeps it up.

Did anybody else notice that Heather voted for a bunch of the "wrong" contestants? Yeesh.

Towel boy went for the low blows. It was sorta like the same thing except her did it dirtier.

I thought Matthew was awesome. Everyone else did alright except for marcus and jessica. I don't know Jessica didnt say anything new the second time. It was just eh..almost like I expected more from the big bad mama jamma jessica.

I wasn't expecting both nic and marcus to get the ax though.

Yea, I don't think battling was Jessica's forte. She sounds great singing a capella or in front of a band. Matt was good, better than last week. I agree with you about Deltrice, but this was the first time her singing made me notice her.

Did anyone else want to see Frank in this particular challenge? I remember him trying to battle Nic.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Oh, I agree. Frank would have been awesome in this challenge.

FORT Newbie

Get that MOOONEEYYY

Did you all notice how both Deltrice and Jessica were the only two singers in the battle talking about how badly they needed that "MOOONEEEY". Man I guess they both have hard lives. They are the final 2 standing because they are singing from the heart. Is anyone as tired as I am of Nilyne. She didnt do a good job in the battle. I will be glad when she leaves.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by AIer_admirer
    Regretfully, two bit the dust. Towel Boy's gone, Mariner. His exit was sooo Nic. "Missy recognizes my talent and will call me later." Yea right! He did some raunchy lyrics in a battle with Nilyne. The second one axed was Marcus; tanked in the challenge. I'll miss Marcus.

Deltrice stepped up tonight. Won immunity.
    Everyone always talks about how cocky Nic is, but I think this epsisode proves it: he's completely delusional! Does he really think anyone will believe that Missy voted him off because she "sees his talent" and will be calling him later????

And the end of the show was hilarious, when Marcus and Nic were standing in the middle of the ring, both looking shell-shocked, like they didn't know what to do or where to go? Marcus kept trying to get Nic's attention, but Nic just stood there, towel in hand, probably thinking that any minute, Missy was going to come back with a contract for him to sign.....(sigh)

Nic had to go last night. He was awful in the challenge. It was just sad.

Deltrice won immunity, but honestly, I just don't really like her. Her voice wouldn't sell an album. She won the fight because she is quick on her feet, but there is a lot to be said for good tone quality!!
    "To be is to do"--Socrates.
    "To do is to be"--Jean-Paul Sartre.
    "Do be do be do"--Frank Sinatra

I'm the queen of misspelling

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast