+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 1/05 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

1/05 Show Discussion **Spoilers**

Please keep all discussion of tonight's show in this thread until at least midnight eastern.

Thanks, and enjoy the show!

Bring it on
    "George Oscar Bluth II, aka GOB, featured magician in the best selling videotape, "Girls With Low Self Esteem" invites you to enter his world.
    -- Arrested Development, Season III

Oh, that white girl can rap pretty well! I hope she makes her mark.

Which one Frosty? I don't get to see this for a couple more hours.

man, the only potential so far imo is the rough chicago girl, the guitar player, the justin timberlake clone, and reuben studdards baby brother
    Last edited by Dogg; 01-05-2005 at 08:45 PM.

FORT Addict I need a hit! kant-sing's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized

Please! Are we watching the same show? She was wack. They caught everybody off guard. Hopefully they will improve.
    When words fail, music speaks.
    ------------------------------

lol, Missy nailed that white rapper girl... don't know s&p

guess we will be seeing every flavor of squareshooters bouncing off missy's lips

That girl was awful at rapping. I would have done the same thing missy did when the girl said that mini rap to her before crashing in a ball of wannabe flame. How could you not know who Big daddy kane or Salt N pepa are if you are supposed to be so down with hip hop?

You CAN'T be Serious...LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Frostelized
    That girl (Heather) was SUPER wack! A total fraud and Missy made the right decision by bouncing her ass off the bus. She knew nothing about hip hop and was exposed. She's what those who are REALLY into hip hop like to call a "perpatrator"!

FORT Fanatic
    Well this show proved one thing, white girls pretending to be Eminem can't rap. How the hell do you not know Salt N Pepper? Push It is the greatest song ever!

As for the people who absolutely suck, Heather, Melissa, Cori, Deltrice, and Nilyene are the bottom of the barrel with Frankie B close behind (he showed some talent with Missy)

Melissa has a subpar voice and is too nervous. She looks like she is going to take a dump in her pants everytime she is up there.

Cori just can't sing. She is a cute girl with good energy. But her voice is awful! The worst of the group. How did she get picked out of all of the other contenders? Obviously they were too busy staring at her chest and not listening to her voice. The judge nailed her when she said that she is pretty with good energy but lacks a good voice.

Nilyene has a bad voice also. I never knew that Tweet was auditioning for other shows. She is evidence of what would happen if they mixed the genes of Tweet and Ciara in a freak cloning experiment. It's way too high pitched and sharp. I agree with the judges that she lacks talent and originality.

Deltrice stick to writing. You are a good writer but a very bad singer.

So far only Matthew, Marcus, and Jessica have a lick of talent and have proven that they actually can *gasp* sing and perform.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast