+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Missy Elliott

She was so rude & patronizing last night. "Walk in my shoes." haha
    Was it really necessary to bring the shoes to the spotlight ceremony?

Never been a big fan of hers really. She's a tad rude and cocky on this show especially; I guess she's trying to do that "I made it so I know better than you" thing that Puffy did on Making the Band, but it's not working.
    Last edited by Mantenna; 02-15-2005 at 12:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister
    Never been a big fan of hers really. She's a tad rude and cocky on this show especially; I guess she's trying to do that "I made it so I know better than you" thing that Puffy did on Making the Band, but it's not working.
    Before the show aired, she was interviewed about the show, and she said that we are going to see a different side of her, and that she is going to be tough on them. she didn't say it just like that, but it was something along those lines. I think she's only doing that because she knows she has to be tough on them, and not let them get away with much. I think she's a real nice person outside of the show though.

I love Missy! but it's getting annoying to see her keep sucking on those lolly pops.

FORT Regular
    she has a big ego and is very "hollywood" is you all know what I mean.

FORT Newbie
    Do you think Missy's demeanor (I was tempted to say miss-demeanor but it's just not funny) will change when Madonna comes on? Missy's a star but not on Madonna's level. Might know MIssy down a notch or two. I'll be curious.

Lady B Me
    Quote Originally Posted by MotherSister

I was thinking the same thing with Making the Band LOL. That Lolly Pop thing is type annoying, and what is the point in those back up dancers being there? What is Missy trying to prove with the lolly pop everytime someone is about to get eliminated. She seems to be sooo phony in some cases as well. But back to those dancers, do they even talk? From what I have seen, they hardly say anything except shake their heads and "mmm hmmm" to everything. Has anyone that has been watching this show faithfully have seen one of those back up dancers ever speak a word? She sits there and tell the dancers what she sees in which one of the contestants, and all they do is nodd their heads. She might as well be talking to the other three judges. It would be more of a heated discussion, but I guess since it is her show, its HER decision, and everyone is to just sit back and listen. LOL :phhht

FORT Newbie
    yea i gotta say that lollipop thing is beginning to get to me! I think she really think shes all that, when in reality she isnt a very good MC compared to whats out there, I know it must be difficult becasue shes female or whatever but she just doesnt compare to some of the MC's out there, like eminem, Dre, 50 cent, Obie Trice...I mean to me there more real and more talented then she is or ever will be, I admit he has some talent but shes no great shakes! She doenst really deserve a show, especially one where shes criticizing other MC's and singers who (if I may say) are better then her in many ways.

FORT Newbie
    Missy Elliot is pure genius...The show is better than I thought it would be...and I knew it would be great.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by LadyBReal
    I was thinking the same thing with Making the Band LOL. That Lolly Pop thing is type annoying, and what is the point in those back up dancers being there? What is Missy trying to prove with the lolly pop everytime someone is about to get eliminated. She seems to be sooo phony in some cases as well. But back to those dancers, do they even talk? From what I have seen, they hardly say anything except shake their heads and "mmm hmmm" to everything. Has anyone that has been watching this show faithfully have seen one of those back up dancers ever speak a word? She sits there and tell the dancers what she sees in which one of the contestants, and all they do is nodd their heads. She might as well be talking to the other three judges. It would be more of a heated discussion, but I guess since it is her show, its HER decision, and everyone is to just sit back and listen. LOL :phhht
    I agree with you about the lollipop especially when she tries to match it to the color of her outfit. The background dancers are equally as annoying but they do whisper things to her at times. The spotlight is stupid too. The judges should just give them a critique like Tyra does on ANTM and then leave the last two standing there.

[QUOTE=luv4andy]I hate missy elliott, she kknows nothing about hip hop or talent or anything, i think she might be out of her mind actually. She honestly really suprised me with the show and her lack of intelligence in the judging process. QUOTE]

almost every entertainer in pop, hip hop, and R & B dont have her producing her for nothing, she knows what she is doing
    I'll get you my pretty, and your little dog too...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast