+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Yelawolf

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    "we ain't friends"...i think i laughed for 5 minutes at that.

Missy was right--no charisma at all. Seems like a nice enough guy, and is probably a good Dad and Husband and all that, but this isn't a show about finding SuperDad.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

Wolf was robbed no doubt! I don't know what Nic has and Wolf doesn't! That's crazy, Missy is being a total fool!

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Wolf was robbed no doubt! I don't know what Nic has and Wolf doesn't! That's crazy, Missy is being a total fool!
    Nic isn't going to be around long. If the judges had nominated Nic and Wolf for elimination, I am not sure what Missy would have done. In the end, I think that Wolf was pretty ambivalent about being away from his family, and it showed. Missy also didn't appreciate his dissing of the track she and Dallas put together for the contestants.

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    he totally rubbed missy and dallas the wrong way with him saying that the track was whack.

Cacciliaria

Missing Yelawolf....

I thought Missy made a HUGE mistake by kicking Yelawolf off the bus for that kid who cries all the time. No matter what some may think, Yelawolf was one of my favorites from day one. That guy can rap! I know he wasn't worried about leaving because he missed his wife and son. I'll miss seeing him. BTW, I thought Yelawolf sounded like an Indian name. It's beautiful.

FORT Regular
    yeah I think Yelawolf is cute.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by quanahg
    he totally rubbed missy and dallas the wrong way with him saying that the track was whack.
    True, but Missy needs to face it...that track is wack. Can't believe she had anything to do with it. Sounds amateurish. Wouldn't want it to be my first single either...

FORT Newbie
    i really liked Yelawolf, he shouldn't of been kicked off. Does anybody know if he has a website or e mail address?

Personally, I didn't think he showed a great deal of talent and didn't show much personality, either. Yelawolf demonstrated no judgment, whatsoever, when he commented twice on how "whack" that track was. Very basic concept to succeed in life. Don't bite the hand that feeds you.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast