+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Nilyne

Quote Originally Posted by Outkasted
    Cute, marketable, nice personality but like Ms. Scott said, nothing memorable.
    Agreed, she's incredibly marketable for Missy's camp. She has style, but her voice isn't the best in the competition.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

I enjoy watching her perform--she is a phenomenal dancer--but I don't really care for her vocal tone. She takes charge and gives it her all, though, when she is performing and ends up selling it.

Cacciliaria
    I agree that Nilyne doesn't have the best voice at all.

FORT Newbie
    What is this compettion about? Like Missy said it is not about who has the best voice. It's about all around talent. Ya'll act like the girl can't hold a note. Yea, she doesn't have the best vocals on the bus but she can sing, she can dance everyone under a rug, and she has that star quality. I'm not just talking about her looks but she just has a thing about her that just lights the tv screen. If Missy is looking for a triple threat, Nilyne is one of the people I will put in my top 5. All she needs is the right producers to find her sound and she can handle the rest. I compare Nilyne and Jessica to apples and oranges. They are both fruits but different. That's like Janet and Mariah. They both sing but they have different styles. It does't make on better than the other. They both making millions. Feel Me? Nilynes voice is very raw. That's what I like about it. She def sounds better that alot of females that are out right now. Ciara,Nivea, Leah...must I go on. She has POP Star quality that can branch off into movies and print work. Don't sleep on her. And that relationship with NIC the prick, I can tell that's just for tv. I ain't stupid. When I see them kiss, then I'll believe it.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Outkasted
    Cute, marketable, nice personality but like Ms. Scott said, nothing memorable.
    Are you serious? Not memorable? What tv show you watchin? Besides Jessica, Nic, and Akil; Nilyne's name and face will be forever etched in my mind. She's the cutest thang on the bus.

NILYNE WILL YOU MARRY ME!!

Cacciliaria
    There is no competition. Everyone has their favorites. It is a matter of preference. Just because you're in love with Nilyne doesn't mean EVERYONE else is. You can't get pissed at people because they don't feel the way you do about her. A triple threat is someone who succeeds doing three things very well. That's not Nilyne. That is Akil. He does EVERYTHING well. Also the people you mentioned, Ciara and Nivea are not singers as far as a lot of people are concerned. Yes, Nilyne can dance. I love watching her dance.Ciara can dance her ass off!

Anyway I pick Akil to win. But, I really do have a thing for Jessica.

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by ShrinkingViolet
    I enjoy watching her perform
    i enjoy her performance too...like the performance with her & Frankie in-front of Missy's HS, that was hilarious
    watching her performance along with Nic & Frankie for their country song, i definitely think that she can sing. well, she's the only 1 singing anyway; Frankie made it clear that he doesn't sing at all & Nic...i don't think he can sing even if he tries. i agree with the judges that Nilyne hold it all together for her team. kinda obvious too.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Last show her vibe was very Beyonce-ish, or maybe that girl from the Black-Eyed Peas. Which is not a bad thing at all.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

she's like a mini- mary j blige

i like the lil dance steps her and frank b wee rehearsing

She's just bad and it only gets worse. I won't comment on her writing skills; Are you feeling me? I'm feeling you! x30 Yeahhhhhhhhh uuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhh yeah yeah yeaaaaaaaaaaaah uh :rolleyes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast