+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Nic

I don't know why he is still here. He's a schmoozer with not much talent (that I've been able to see), and he gives off a real "womanizer" vibe. Keep the shirt on Nic . . . and the towel off.

FORT Newbie
    Nic is just like everyother person on that bus, a character. Did we forget it is a tv "show". Ya'll wouln't watch it if it wasn't interesting. I like this show cuz it shows you peoples personalites. The people I like; not basing it on just talent.... Marcus, Matthew, Nilyne, Nic, and Eddie. Jessica and Akil; I like there talent but thaey just don't do nohing for me personally. They don't have that "star" personality. Even if the ones I like don't win, they have the ability to do other things like movies, sitcoms and all that other stuff. They are more diverse. I think everyone on the show is talented in their own way. I can't sing a lick so I can't say who sounds better or not. Who am I to judge.

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by reality-not
    Nic surely can't rap. He's only there for entertainment for the audience and Missy. lol
    true that Nic can't rap, but i'll admit that he IS entertaining...& he does have a personality (even if it's not a good one).

Nic is not gonna win anyway, so it really doesn't bother me if he stick along just for entertainment/drame sake.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

he makes it off his looks and confidence
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

I like Nick lol I don't thinks hes the best that's for sure but I like him. He's a little to cocky and I don't like that but I still like him. I think I'm the only one lol
    SmiLeyGuRL

glad he gone
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

FORT Newbie
    Nic took it to the streets and whats up, best walk some blocks.

FORT Newbie
    HA, I wish Nic stuck around a bit longer. He's pure comedy. N-I-C! hahahah

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown
    HA, I wish Nic stuck around a bit longer. He's pure comedy. N-I-C! hahahah
    haha! i missed Nic! SURE, he's can't really rap nor sing, and is overly full of himself, but HECK, he's funny !

He might not get a record deal anytime soon [or at all], like Akil & Eddie would outside of the show, but never-the-less, i wish him the best!

"V-I-P rhyme with N-I-C, yeah"
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12