+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by Fabyenn
    Do you know what his brother thought of the whole thing/performance/meeting Missy/show? is he back in town yet, lol?

Am I the only one who noticed that when Deltrice and Jessica hugged after Deltrice came back, she said that Jessica was her partner in crime and her "real" competition? She's dismissing Matthew completely; now I want him even more to win, just to show her up!
    His brother loves the fact that his brother is getting the opportunity to do what he loves to do! He thought it was awesome to fly out to LA and see his brother perform. He said everyone seemed really cool and he had a good time while he was out there. He actually flew out to LA for the taping sometime last May (I think....I know it was a while ago!) He is actually going out there again for the live concert and he is taking my sister with him, they leave out Monday night. They are excited about going out there and cheering for Matthew

You are not the only one that noticed Deltrice's comment that she made. You know what I think?? Deltrice and Jessica are so worried about each other that they aren't even paying attention to Matthew and that he is going to suprise them both when he wins this thing (OK, so maybe I am a little biased since I know his bro!)

Hey guys, this was an interesting discussion, and I just moved it here, into the Matthew thread. Feel free to carry on!
    Last edited by Mantenna; 02-27-2005 at 02:43 PM.

FORT Fanatic
    Good to see Matthew in the top 3! I picked him, Marcus, and Jessica in the very beginning to be the top 3 standing and I was right on two of them. He has a lot of talent.

FORT Newbie

Matthew's website

I did some surfing and found Matthew's website:

matthewbuckner net

It seems like it's new but he has some really good music on it.

Quote Originally Posted by CSharp
    I did some surfing and found Matthew's website:

matthewbuckner net

It seems like it's new but he has some really good music on it.
    I have to say that while very cool, the fact that the website exists makes me think that Matthew won't win. Is that strange? not that I'm doubting his talent, but...I don't know.
    I think cool is indescribable. It's a feeling, it's a flavor, it's an attitude, it's an honesty. That's cool.
    Vin Diesel

Put up, shut up, go hard or go home.
    Jesse Brinkley

I'm listening to the songs on the site....pretty good. I'm impressed; "My song" is very cool, "Girls in the club" is quite catchy. I'd heard it before, but I didn't know it was him, I thought it was R.Kelly. "Jealousy" has to grow on me, something about the almost nasal high-pitched vibe. All in all, very good stuff. At least if he doesn't win the contract with Missy, he still has an avenue in the music industry. Forget what I said before, he should win! Go matthew!
    I think cool is indescribable. It's a feeling, it's a flavor, it's an attitude, it's an honesty. That's cool.
    Vin Diesel

Put up, shut up, go hard or go home.
    Jesse Brinkley

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabyenn
    Am I the only one who noticed that when Deltrice and Jessica hugged after Deltrice came back, she said that Jessica was her partner in crime and her "real" competition? She's dismissing Matthew completely; now I want him even more to win, just to show her up!
    yeah i noticed that too. how DARE she underestimate Matt like that, as if he's not talented enough to beat her! even though Jess didn't say anything, i know she feels the same way as Deltrice does, thinking Deltrice is her only "real" competition :rolleyes.
    besides the fact that i think Matt deserves the most outta the 3, my other reason for wanting him to win is to see the SHOCKING faces on Jess & Deltrice! haha ! it would SURE be priceless seeing their reaction! GOD, i hope it will happen!
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Isn't the finale a "live" concert tomorrow? I don't think any of them knows who wins yet.

Matthew did the best yesterday while Jessica was screaming and hollering. Anyway I knew from the start that Missy would go with someone of her kind and I'm not talking about the skin color.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456