+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Matthew

Quote Originally Posted by Hugsnkis321
    i think it has to do with his last name, "Buffington". so i guess they call him "Bucky" for short. pretty cute!
    It is cause is last name is Buckner

Cacciliaria
    I have to give Matthew props. When I really look back, througout the entire contest, he's been solid pretty much throughtout. He has faced every challenge! And out of all the performances last night, I was really into his. Matthew knew how to get closer to his audience. He interacted with audience members(Jessica's sister). He came off the stage and got closer to his audience. He performed like a seasoned veteran! I haven't been that impressed with him really up until last night. I give his performance a 9. Very, very good. I was honestly that Nilyne was kicked off. My question is "what took Missy so long?

*beams like proud mother and claps hands* That's my baby! I think he performed exceptionally well, hit all the notes, interacted with the audience, did a great job overall. I liked his lyrics, actually I liked his and Deltrice best because they were...unusual, not like everything you hear on the radio. Quite impressive. I hope he wins it, even though I have the sneaking suspicion it'll be between Deltrice and Jessica. He's made it this far though, so that's an accomplishment. Go Matthew!
    I think cool is indescribable. It's a feeling, it's a flavor, it's an attitude, it's an ó honesty. That's cool.
    Vin Diesel

Put up, shut up, go hard or go home.
    Jesse Brinkley

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by noles159
    Oops! my bad! thank you for the correction !
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by noles159
    i actually signed up w/ a username just to make that correction myself...lol...

i graduated high school w/ him and his brother...you can bet how surprised i was when i came across the show one day and saw him on there...GO MATT!

to the site, newporter!

So, you went to school with "Bucky," eh? Very nice! Stick around and join in on the discussions for the next show.

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabyenn
    I hope he wins it, even though I have the sneaking suspicion it'll be between Deltrice and Jessica. He's made it this far though, so that's an accomplishment. Go Matthew!
    seriously mannn, Go Matthew! i hope he wins too. he did great throughout the show & his performance last night is absolutely excellent; the BEST in my honest opinion.
    Matt is the ONLY one i like left in the final 3 [i don't like Deltrice & i hate Jess (yes, i typed "hate")]. Jessica seems like the obvious winner to the majority, but, even though it's obvious to me too, i will NOT let myself to believe so, thus i'm still having hopes that Matt will win! [itís bad enough Akil is gone (which Iím still bitter about), I donít wanna c the same happen to Matt]
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Quote Originally Posted by newporter
    i actually signed up w/ a username just to make that correction myself...lol...

i graduated high school w/ him and his brother...you can bet how surprised i was when i came across the show one day and saw him on there...GO MATT!
    I actually signed up just for that reason I have never met Matthew, but I feel like I know him since I do know his brother. Some of the things Matthew says and does really remind me of his brother, and yes, I do know that they are twins. It is just funny to see Matthew, someone I've never met acting and saying things that I can picture is brother doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugsnkis321
    Oops! my bad! thank you for the correction !
    No problem! I only knew since I know his twin brother

Do you know what his brother thought of the whole thing/performance/meeting Missy/show? is he back in town yet, lol?

Am I the only one who noticed that when Deltrice and Jessica hugged after Deltrice came back, she said that Jessica was her partner in crime and her "real" competition? She's dismissing Matthew completely; now I want him even more to win, just to show her up!
    I think cool is indescribable. It's a feeling, it's a flavor, it's an attitude, it's an ó honesty. That's cool.
    Vin Diesel

Put up, shut up, go hard or go home.
    Jesse Brinkley

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast