+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Matthew

xoxo
    his performance on the battle challenge was surprisingly GOOD!

i'm really starting to like Matt even more now. he can sing, rap, free-style, dance. i hope he will be 1 of the final 3.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Newbie
    I would say he will make it to the final three. Hes a quick thinker, but Akil has a much more extensive music training. I think Missy gonna go for Akil in the end

FORT Newbie
    Well after watching tonites show somehow Matthew made the cut and Akil was on the chopping block. Matthew seemed a little stiff in the dance rotine. I wonder what Missy is thinking

FORT Newbie
    I think Matthew has hit the end of the Road... maybe not to Stardom because he can sing. But I think he's done for this show.

FORT Newbie
    Matthew annoys me now. He needs to stop trying so hard to have "soul." Cuz he doesn't much. Although, I still like how he's the only one on the show who hasn't said crap about anyone. (Correct me if I'm wrong.) Cuz even precious Akil was shown in many an interview, dogging Matthew in regards to his faith (i.e., burying lust).

He has a very nice-sounding voice at times, but a weaker, whinier one at more others.

xoxo
    as much as i like Matt, i was pi$$ed off that he was chosen to stay over Akil. lets face it, Matt is no where near as multi-talented as Akil is.
    well, never the less, i still like him. Matt is an amazing singer (at least, i love to listen when he sings)...& has talent in other fields as well...& the less-annoying one among the final 4. i wish him the best & hope he will be in the Final 2, along with Nilyne.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Out of the all contestants, I had to be attracted to the white boy, lol. I don't know, something about him grabbed me and won't let go. He's my favorite so far; I don't know if he'll win though. His behind-the-scenes at UPN convinced me that he can sing, and dance, as seen in previous episodes. I'm pissed I missed seeing the 'Pretty Soldiers' in action though . I just hope they show the entire season from the beginning at some point in the future. Matthew also intrigued me by his stance on pre-marital sex; it's very rare to find guys with that belief system, especially 25-year-olds in the mainstream which aren't afraid to talk about it. I think he could have a niche on the R'n'B -hip hop -pop market. He's cute enough, got some serious pipes and can dance; I can't take Justin in any way, shape or form, so I hope he disappears soon. I knew he'd be up for elimination this week, but dang, was I glad when he pulled through. It's been quite a while since I've been this excited over a reality show, lol. We'll see if he makes it til the end. I hope so!

By the way, could someone tell me how Matthew ended up with "Bucky", lol? I'm curious to hear to that one.
    Last edited by Fabyenn; 02-19-2005 at 02:54 AM.

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabyenn
    could someone tell me how Matthew ended up with "Bucky", lol? I'm curious to hear to that one.
    i think it has to do with his last name, "Buffington". so i guess they call him "Bucky" for short. pretty cute!

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabyenn
    I'm pissed I missed seeing the 'Pretty Soldiers' in action though
    darn! it's a shame that u missed it, because it was funny as heck ...watching Nic & Matt doing their silly moves was hilarious. Matt was the one who did most of the singing & Nic with his "what? what? what?..." & lifting his shirt up to those 15 yrs old girls...they were the only group who didn't take it seriously, that's why i think they were the best one.

Aw man! I saw part of it online at the UPN website. I have to see all of it now, lol. I get the nickname now, kinda cute. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast