+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jessica

FORT Newbie
    I am starting to think that Jessica and Deltrice are more than just friends. That scene in the limo was a little too emotional and Jessica seemed very jealous when Nilyne and Deltrice were playing around in the pool. She seemed to me to be more like a jealous girlfriend than a friend when she was telling Deltrice to come out of the pool.

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by 8106
    I am starting to think that Jessica and Deltrice are more than just friends. That scene in the limo was a little too emotional and Jessica seemed very jealous when Nilyne and Deltrice were playing around in the pool. She seemed to me to be more like a jealous girlfriend than a friend when she was telling Deltrice to come out of the pool.
    lol...yeah, what is up with that? when she was looking at Deltrice and Nilyne in the pool, you can tell it in her eyes that she seems jealous, like Nilyne took away her girl.

seriously, in the limo scene between Jessica ans Deltrice, it is wayyyy too emotional. when they were hugging, it seems like Jessica don't wanna let go of her. it's like being separated by her lover. i don't know, maybe i'm putting too much thought into this.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabyenn
    Concerning Jessica
    Well, actually, I think it gets even more disconcerting when you consider the rumour that Jermaine Dupri and her had a deal. So...was this show created or largely created to be this big promotion for Jessica?

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown
    Well, actually, I think it gets even more disconcerting when you consider the rumour that Jermaine Dupri and her had a deal. So...was this show created or largely created to be this big promotion for Jessica?
    Well, if this is the case it can backfire BIG time for her.

FORT Newbie
    Hello I'm new to the forum. I just wanted to say a few things to support Jessica on this show. I realize that she has made an album before and even a video. Did any of you know that Eddie has also???? Or even Akil opens shows for the Black Eyed Peas and alot of other neo type artists. Just because you have prior history in this business doesn't exclude you from STILL being an amateur. Obviously, they aren't around at this point doing much of nothing so they are just lookin for a way to broadcast their talents to the world on national tv. I'm not mad that Jessica looks different or that she may have had a chance to play professional ball. The fact is that she didn't do it and now she looking for a way to make her life better for her. I do believe that being the stud/tomboyish woman that you see on TV is in her. You can tell it by the walk, the talk, the demeanor of her is natural. You can't go from one extreme to another like that and not mean it. I believe that the industry tries to make you to be what they want you to be and therefore your unhappy with the situation. Look at Alicia Keys same deal.. you can't compromise your integrity for fame. She's coming back this time as herself and hopefully the world will accept her as who she is. I can understand some people when they say they were cheated out of something. But shoot put yourself in her shoes What would you do? The girl is bad weather she feminine/tomboyish gay/straight she's has a beautiful soulful voice, and performs well enough to back up anything yall say about her..

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    whoa, whoa, eddie had an album out too? where is this info at?

So the lesson is that this whole show is fake?

Maybe Yelawolf SHOULD have won then... would've showed us!

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I want her to win

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Krom
    So the lesson is that this whole show is fake?

Maybe Yelawolf SHOULD have won then... would've showed us!
    i would rather have Yelawolf win than Jessica! i wouldn't even mind if Nic wins over her. i'm sorry, but i just CAN'T get myself to like her at her. Jessica just seems so fake to me.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Its not that I have a problem with Jessica's voice, its just that she's already had her chance, and other's haven't. This show was supposed to be about giving people new chances, or at least that's what I thought. I don't know about Eddie having an album out. On Akil's website, I asked him if he knew that Jessica had an album, and gave him the link to the video and such. He responded that he didn't know, and that was very interesting. Leading to me to think, that he thinks, that she won. :rolleyes
    Annoy a conservative: think for yourself.
    Myrosiedog

+ Reply to Thread