+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jessica

Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    Is this what your reffering to? http://www.dailydiva.com/nas/jessica/

Is that really her lol
    SmiLeyGuRL

FORT Newbie
    Jessica and Matthew were the strongest in the ring this week. Akil was my early pick but Jessica is sounding the best.

-H-
    damn, is that really her? she totally looks like a tomboy on the show..maybe she is a mole or something...

Very fake "playing feel sorry game" like someone else stated before. Akil is the winner!

FORT Newbie
    Jessica does have some good dance moves and really wants to win.....but when everyone lays down to her because she had it rough that's not right.

Aaliyah

Last night, Jessica said that the reason she felt drawn to Deltrice was because she reminded her sooooo much of Aaliyah. Do you think she meant that she knew her personally or just her public persona. Afterall, Jessica did have an album out back in 2000. What gives???

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Very fake "playing feel sorry game" like someone else stated before.
    She does seems fake to me and i don't buy the whole "feeling sorry for me" crap that she kept on displaying on each episode :rolleyes.
    n she's starting to sound really cocky too. reminds me of N.I.C.

Quote Originally Posted by Milay
    Very fake "playing feel sorry game" like someone else stated before. Akil is the winner!
    YEAH! Akil is sure as hell gonna win. Jessica may have a nice vocal voice and dance moves, but she is no where near as multi-talented as Akil is.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Quote Originally Posted by -H-
    damn, is that really her? she totally looks like a tomboy on the show..maybe she is a mole or something...
    That's what I thought lol. I'm like umm is that really her
    SmiLeyGuRL

One thing I have noticed regarding Jessica's background and the competition: The judges have not, to my knowledge, cut her any slack because of her past. As far as I can tell, she has earned her avoidance of the spotlight. Marcus took a nosedive performance wise after he received the bad news about his brother, and it doesn't look as if they offered him any consideration. The judges seem to base their decisions on performance only. In that respect things should remain fair regardless of how much Jessica talks about her past.

The over confidence? Behind the scenes she can get as cocky as a rooster, but she has enough sense to put it in check in front of the judges. That's what Nic failed to do which placed him on their "list" as early as the first challenge, and ultimately jelled the decision to get rid of him.

Cacciliaria
    Jessica may have a few detractors because of her obvious confidence in herself and her abilities. But, I am STILL a fan of hers. You have to admit that she has a terrific, soulful voice. She's also an amazing dancer, which even the judges didn't know. I loved her and Deltrice's harmonizing. They sounded beautiful together.

Aside from that, Akil is the most talented out of the group. Whether he stays or goes, I will always know that.

+ Reply to Thread