+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jessica

FORT Newbie
    Jessica is most definetely headed for stardom. She's got the complete package, totally natural.

FORT Fogey
    Strange but after looking at her bio and her video (which I liked very mich ) I feel that Jessica tricked all of us, viewers, BIG time.

She was signed with the record company at 16, she has an album and video, she was offered free ride to Wisconsin university, she is a great basketball player, AND she KNOWS how to put makeup on and look GREAT.

What I'm trying to say... I thought that this tough girl who went through quite a hardship growing up was never exposed to the music industry before and this show is her first opportunity to show her talent. Apparently it's not.

She know what to do in front of the camera because she did it before, she is comfortable on stage because she did it before un;ike some of the kids on the show...

Think how stunning she looks on the cover of her album and in her video. And all this no make-up, buggy clothes, inner city "never had anything good going in my life" girl look is just a part of her plan. Smart but dissapointing to me.

I was rooting for her since I've heard her voice. I have no doubt that she is the best from this bunch, But now I know that she is very well aware how the music industry works and just playing all of us like a violin.

Can ya tell it buggs me to no end? Big down for me....Somehow I feel cheated.
    Last edited by Justafan1; 02-02-2005 at 08:46 AM.

FORT Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Justafan1
    Strange but after looking at her bio and her video (which I liked very mich ) I feel that Jessica tricked all of us, viewers, BIG time.
    I felt tricked too when I read her bio. I donít think it is fair that she competing with kids who have no experience. But I guess she deserves another chance at stardom and working with Missy may really help her restart her career.

where is this video at? Even though she stilled struggled in the past you know
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

Cacciliaria

I was rooting for her since I've heard her voice. I have no doubt that she is the best from this bunch, But now I know that she is very well aware how the music industry works and just playing all of us like a violin.
    Well Jessica is playing me in ALL the right notes baby! I don't care! She's hot and that's all there is to it. Any opportunity I get to drool over her and discuss her is music to my ears. She is a talented woman.

She was signed with the record company at 16, she has an album and video, she was offered free ride to Wisconsin university, she is a great basketball player, AND she KNOWS how to put makeup on and look GREAT.
    What I'm trying to say... I thought that this tough girl who went through quite a hardship growing up was never exposed to the music industry before and this show is her first opportunity to show her talent. Apparently it's not.
    She know what to do in front of the camera because she did it before, she is comfortable on stage because she did it before un;ike some of the kids on the show...
    Think how stunning she looks on the cover of her album and in her video. And all this no make-up, buggy clothes, inner city "never had anything good goingin my life" girl look is just a part of her plan. Smart but dissapointing to me.
    Can ya tell it buggs me to no end? Big down for me....Somehow I feel cheated
    Is this what your reffering to? http://www.dailydiva.com/nas/jessica/

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    ok, um, i thought she was on her own or whatever since she was like 7. i love her voice, but i'm starting to think that it is kind of an act. she's had a lot of chances, not just with music. she could have a college education.
    she worked with kelly price, and deborah cox. i wonder if she worked with missy too long ago. who knows.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by bhanson2004
    Is this what your reffering to? http://www.dailydiva.com/nas/jessica/
    There is a post here by nea1982 which has the pics and the links to the bio and video.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by quanahg
    ok, um, i thought she was on her own or whatever since she was like 7. i love her voice, but i'm starting to think that it is kind of an act. she's had a lot of chances, not just with music. she could have a college education.
    she worked with kelly price, and deborah cox. i wonder if she worked with missy too long ago. who knows.
    I thought the same after I read her bio and saw the video. As I said before I think she is the most talented in this group and deserves to be recognized.

BUT she is competing with some of the kids who were never exposed to the music industry before.

She is playing this "Feel sorry for me because I had it tough and never had anything good happenning in my life until this show" game.

And after knowing all the facts and seeing her album cover pics I don't buy it.

xoxo
    She is playing this "Feel sorry for me because I had it tough and never had anything good happenning in my life until this show" game.

And after knowing all the facts and seeing her album cover pics I don't buy it.
    i don't buy it either

even though she can sing, she does not impress me as the other does. also, she's starting to be cocky.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

+ Reply to Thread