+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jessica

Cacciliaria

Something About Jessica...

Typical beauty to Hollywood and certain people means nothing to those who can actually see. Jessica is a beautiful woman. Boyish, no make up or not. Being sexy has nothing to do with beauty. Many beautiful people have no charisma at all. Jessica has ALL of that going for her. Also she looks great without any of the plastic frills that females in Hollywood adhere to. She is hot! I'm looking forward to seeing the next episode. I am going to miss Yelawolf.

FORT Newbie

jessica is sexy

funny my name jessica too. but that jessica can sing she sexy as can be undefined . (yes im a lesbian) and im really rootingundefined for her because shell bring somethinundefinedg different to the music industry undefined

Yes, Jessica has a sexy lesbo vibe!

I remember Jessica saying something about her definitely having a personal relationship with Missy?

Jessica sounded great again tonight. I loved her picking out her red cowboy hat and being disappointed she couldn't get red leather pants to go with it.

Jessica is a true vocalist. If she doesn't outlast the other singers, it'd be a shame.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Jessica is really proving herself to be a standout talent. I love the timbre of her voice.

Cacciliaria
    I agree with all of your comments. Jessica really sounded great this week! I love her tattoo too. Yeah, this woman is really doing it for me on ALL levels. She does have a sexy Lesbo vibe.

Lesbian Cutie, I'm glad you're named after a goddess. Jessica rules!

FORT Newbie
    Jessica really do sing from the soul. She had it tough growing up and I think this gives her more to draw fromI'm from Chicago too. It can be a tough place to grow up. I hope they take the bus through that windy city.

Cacciliaria
    Chicago is a tough place to grow up. It's also one of the most diverse cities and most exciting. No one has to sell me on Jessica. She is my favorite. But, I still believe Akil will win the whole thing. I am very high on him. He's a complete musician.

+ Reply to Thread