+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Jessica

wow..this girl is good. Compared to her competitors I have no idea why they are on the same show with her (minus marcus and that young girl who was really nervous). I have no idea who or why most of these people were chosen. Shoot...from the sounds of it even *I* had a chance!

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    yeah, i'm rooting on her to win. i agree with the poster who said her style can be nurtured.

The Real Deal. Perhaps it seems a bit much, all of her crack stories, but the producers probably coax it out even more than she'd normally use it.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

i think that she's telling the truth. she doesn't seem like soemone who would have had a lot of oppurtunity to sing a lot. i hope she wins.

that performance with her and marcus and deltrice was hilarious. it didn't showcase their talents.

her mural had me crying.

Cacciliaria
    I like this one a lot! Sexy tomboys always get me. Jessica has a beautiful voice. I don't see her winning the contest though. And yeah her mural made me tear up too. Jessica is REAL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cacciliaria
    I like this one a lot! Sexy tomboys always get me. Jessica has a beautiful voice. I don't see her winning the contest though. And yeah her mural made me tear up too. Jessica is REAL.
    I feel like she has a good shot at winning this whole thing, they seem to like her, Marcus, and Akil alot

^Those are my three, too. Her mural was very touching.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

Cacciliaria
    Quote Originally Posted by Alphabet Soup
    I feel like she has a good shot at winning this whole thing, they seem to like her, Marcus, and Akil alot

Oh, I agree with you. I like Jessica A LOT myself and haven't even had the pleasure of being in a room with her. But, I honestly don't see her winning the contest. I really believe it will be Akil who walks away with the honor. No matter what they give this guy, he comes through. He does not drop the ball. I'm not saying Jessica isn't talented. She is. She's pretty damn sexy too. And I'll tell you what else, I really wished it was my hair she was touching instead of Deltrice' last week. But, I can't be that lucky. I do have a thing for sexy tomboys.

i'm impressed that people find her sexy. i say that because she's not your typical hollywood beauty. i think she looks better than deltrice.
    jessica is pretty and she has a beautiful smile.

+ Reply to Thread