+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Frank B.

Frank fell victim to his lack of diverse talents. He does seem to be good at what he does. He dances like a junior high boy though and doesn't really have a singing voice. Forgetting his own lines was the kiss of death for him.

Cacciliaria

Poor Frankie...

I loved Frank's rapping. He was great! He did do a poor job this week during the Country segment. He was much better in rehearsal. I'm sorry to see him go. I feel bad for him. His rap at the end was fabulous. Unfortunately Missy still sent him home. Damn!

I think Frankie had potential, not the strongest MC, but his lyrics were interesting, and he could battle pretty good.
    "The difference between reality and fiction? Fiction has to make sense."
    Good luck to the Good Guys on the Inferno!

xoxo
    like Yelawolf, i wasn't happy to see Frankie get kicked off. he is 1 of my top 3 favorite, not because he's HOT (which he IS ), but because he is good at what he does, which is rapping. i love his rapping and his lyrics. he definitely has more telent than Nic. too bad their country song killed him. like Frankie said, he ain't no cowboy.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

FORT Newbie

Nic is Garbage

I can't believe Frank gets eliminated. This show is b***s***. How does Nic not get eliminated? Hes total garbage. I am a bit confused, cause he sounds like he learnt to rap a month before the show. I mean seriously how did he make the show? How insulting is this to people watching this show, to kick off someone who's got a lot of talent and keep a guy whos total garbage. I mean Nic should have been on that show where they picked the worst singer last summer.

FORT Newbie

on Frank

Frankie B is one cocky dude, he must think the judges are just going to lay down for him!

FORT Newbie
    Frankie B was one of the best rappers on the show for sure. I dont think any of them even compared to him. I think Missy made a huge mistake, not only for the public but for her own label. Frankie was definetly better then Nic and I would even say that he was better then melissa, melissa messed up about 4 or 5 times through the whole show, Frankie only messed up at that country thing and it wasn't that noticable at all. At least he did something, Nic just stood there, he didnt even rap (because he can't) I dont even know how Nic got on the show in the first place. I think Frankie honestly is up there with eminem and Dr Dre. He should for sure keep going with his career and try to get with another label.
    Also i dont think hes cocky at all, he knows he can rap and hes showing them that he can. I dont think he once did anything that would suggest that he thought the judges "would lay down for him".
    And the only reason he looks like he dances like a jr high boy and he cant sing very well is because hes an MC, they rap, they dont sing and dance.

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by luv4andy
    Frankie B was one of the best rappers on the show for sure. I dont think any of them even compared to him.
    i agree on that. Frankie is definitely the BEST rapper outta the whole group, even better than Akil.

Quote Originally Posted by luv4andy
    melissa messed up about 4 or 5 times through the whole show, Frankie only messed up at that country thing and it wasn't that noticable at all.
    i believe he should have given another chance. n yeah, it wasn't even that noticable; at least, i couldn't tell that he messed up. even though Melissa was the "group choice" to be in the spot light, she should have still be kicked off. she has messed up numerous time throughout her time in the show. Missy only kicked off Frankie because she said something about him not finishing off his cowboy dance,...something about giving her "half effort". i don't know, but i don't think that's a very good reason to kicked off someone. at least his rap was wayyy better than Melissa's song.

i would really wanna see Frankie in the head-to-head freestyle challenge in the ring...he would have surely win it.
    Last edited by Hugsnkis321; 02-04-2005 at 08:57 PM.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Cacciliaria
    I agree that Frank was one of the best rappers on the show. I don't know what Missy is doing.Sucking on too many of those lollipos maybe? There have been three that should have not been booted off. Yelawolf, Frank B. and Marcus. The rest should have been kicked off! Melissa hung around TOO long.

Nic wasn't all that impressive as a rapper. That guy was TOO conceited if you ask me. A little TOO into himself. His raps were more old school too. I'm glad he's gone.

I must disagree about Frank being a better rapper than Akil. Akil is a total and complete musician/artist. The guy writes, dances, plays instruments, raps, freestyles, etc. He is the most talented out of all those people on the show!

FORT Newbie
    Frankie did not deserve to be kicked off the tour! it was so unfair, Missy elliot doesnt know what the hell shes doing, she clearly doenst know what the public wants. Frankie, Akil, Marcus and yelawolf should have stayed to the very end. She should have booted melissa and Nik first cas they suck! And frankies rap for the track at the very end was way better then melissas song, it was incredible! He really is an amazing rapper and I think he has crazzzy skillz.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast