+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Eddie

Farewell Eddie

I was never a big fan of Eddie (not dislike, more like indifference), but I must say that I was impressed at the humility and dignity he displayed at the spotlight ceremony. I truly wish him luck in his career.

xoxo
    i will miss Eddie ...and his colgate smile...he can definitely rap & free-style his @ss off. i thought he has the whole triple threat thing going on. he can rap, dance, and sing. ok, so he's not the best singer. thatz because he's a MC; he rap, doesn't sing. but his singing wasn't that bad. it was refreshing hearing him sing for once.

i though him and Akil were gonna be in the Final 2, so yeah, i was shocked when the spotlight was on them . i love Eddie, don't get me wrong, but if i have to choose 1 to stay, i'm gonna have to choose Akil.

Double E has an amazingly talent as a rapper and a free-stylist. i wish him all the best in the future. seriously, i will miss him

"Double E, double E, YEAH!"
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Cacciliaria
    I will miss Eddie and that gorgeous face of his. He does have a Colgate smile. I don't know what Missy is smoking to get rid of all the great ones. Eddie will have a record deal soon. He's awesome!

FORT Newbie
    Eddie's elimination was bull.

I hope he gets a deal soon.

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by unknown
    I hope he gets a deal soon.
    i'm sure he will (at least i hope so). Such an amazing talent like Eddie's, it just CAN'T be unnoticed.

With the exposure that the show has given him, i hope record labels will be knocking in his door...soon!
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12