+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Deltrice

FORT Fanatic
    Her voice sounds like a goat. There is way too much vibrato in it. She can not sing. Her and Melissa were the worst singers. Since Melissa went this week, Deltrice should go next week.

Quote Originally Posted by quanahg
    she thinks she's way cuter than she is. she's the least attractive woman on the show.
    I agree. I think she probably is the worst contestant remaining on the show. Her voice is horrible, and she does those ugly 'singing faces', just like Jessica Simpson.

Cacciliaria
    I like Deltrice's voice. I thought her song this week was beautiful too.

I'm not completely insane quanahg's Avatar
    she tries way too hard. it's not natural to her.

i think i am starting to understand her. I wanna understand her but i think i am getting her a lil bit now
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

xoxo
    even though i don't like her, i'll admit that she was good at the battle challenge & yeah, she deserves to win. but it doesn't prove that she's the best in the group
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Cacciliaria
    I like Deltrice. I like her voice and she was doing her thing this week. Doing it WELL! She outlasted EVERYONE. I was impressed.

I liked her in the first challenge but now I don't like her. Last challenge the country thing. I thought it was really bad. I mean she got mad that Eddie rapped so much. But I thought Eddie helped because she didn't sound to great...just my thoughts
    SmiLeyGuRL

I think Deltrice did very well at the battle challenge. Almost as if she knew the nature of the challenge before it took place. She just seemed unusually... prepared. Not a bad thing. I'm glad she did well.

I wish the last round with Jessica had been strictly a battle of vocal ability. No lyrics. No barbs thrown. Just vocal range, ability to hold notes, and such as that. It REALLY would have been a good battle, especially if Jessica was at her best, which I don't she was that night.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyme
    I think Deltrice did very well at the battle challenge. Almost as if she knew the nature of the challenge before it took place. She just seemed unusually... prepared. Not a bad thing. I'm glad she did well.

I wish the last round with Jessica had been strictly a battle of vocal ability. No lyrics. No barbs thrown. Just vocal range, ability to hold notes, and such as that. It REALLY would have been a good battle, especially if Jessica was at her best, which I don't she was that night.

jessica was kinda weak
    Mariah TLC Lil Kim Christina Jennifer Hudson Guy

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast