+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Akil

Cacciliaria
    I agree with you 100%. I have said all along that Akil is a complete musician. He is definitely the most talented out of the group. He simply must win. If Akil isn't the last one standing, Missy doesn't have the eye or ear for talent.

Go Akil!

Akil is hot!!

HiYah !!!! hola at ma ppl

xoxo
    Quote Originally Posted by genuineazn
    Akil is hot!!
    not just hot, but amazingly SEXY !
    I was simply shocked to my stomach when the spotlight was on Akil [and Eddie] . i was like, "what the [mod edit]?! this CAN'T be right!". i thought those 2 were NEVER gonna be in the spotlight; i thought they were gonna be the FINAL 2! well, i guess i'm wrong. i almost had a heart attack when Missy was pondering which 1 should stay. i was totally relieved when she picked Eddie to go instead. as much as i love Double E (Eddie), Akil just HAS TO stay. Why? because with his amazing talents, he just HAS TO win!
    Last edited by Mantenna; 02-10-2005 at 09:00 PM.
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

Cacciliaria
    Akil is sexy and hot! I agree with you two. This man is the MOST talented out of the group. I was pissed that both he and Eddie were in the spotlight. WHEN will Nilyne and Matthew be there? Missy is screwing up and so are the judges.

Kao
    So Yummy...so talented....yum!

FORT Newbie
    Akil was one of my top 2 to start with. But as the show progressed, I got tired of hearing "You So Fly." If he wasn't playing it, it'd be the melody to it w/ slight variation and diff. lyrics. And the "I'm just a black jew" lyric got old, too. He said he's got "tons of songs" or something like that for his first spotlight interview, but we didn't hear them.

I was sorry to see Akil go, but he hadn't been stepping out of his comfort zone of late; it did appear he had been holding back for some reason. He's probably too laid-back for what they are looking for. I still feel that he was the best all-around talent there, just not right for this competition. Not liking Missy taking the easy way out by having the performers point out one another's weaknesses. As a teacher, Akil is one who doesn't tear people down, but rather build them up. I have a great deal of respect for him for being that way.

xoxo
    i was soooo mad that Akil got kicked off...over Matt?! c'mon now! what unfair is that it looks like Missy [& her dancers :rolleyes] took less than 15 seconds to decide on the decision. they should have thought it through more seriously. the competition might not mean a lot to them, but it means a lot to Akil (and the other contestants).
    i told myself that i'm not gonna watch this show no more since Akil is gone! well, i just said that outta anger...im still gonna watch it to see who the heck is gonna win. as far as i'm concern, i still think that Akil deserves to win this competition more than anyone in the show. dammit, i will miss him. .

i thought, the whole time, he was gonna win for sure! and i was looking forward to buying his albums too .

no one can deny the fact that Akil has an amazing talent; he is a complete musician. i wish him all the best in the future. though with the exposure that the show has given him, i'm sure record labels will be knocking in his door to have him sign with them
    "There is no shame in going out fighting and getting your ass kicked, but there is no honor in not fighting at all." - The Undertaker

I looooves Akil and am so said to see him go. he had spirit, a good soul, and a great musical gift. His voice was very smooth and he was the only one I would by an album from. It looks like Missy is leaning toward the girls, especially Jess, but I am not the biggest fan of the constant vocal acrobats the girls do and liked his clean and intelligent style better.

Cacciliaria
    Missy is a COMPLETE MORON for giving Akil the boot! It was OBVIOUS this guy had more talent and versatility than anyone else on the show. What a goof for kicking him off! I miss that guy already.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast