+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

Seeing what all of you are putting up with, maybe I shouldn't post...but what the heck! Here in Georgia we are breaking a 50 year old record for high temperature on this date. Currently it is 74 degrees outside my office window.

And sunny.
    Last edited by ElizabethG; 01-05-2005 at 03:00 PM. Reason: Add sunny
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

**throws snowballs at ElizabethG**

It is in the upper 20s right now and the snow started back up again about three hours ago. The sleet and freezing rain are still south of us, but supposed to come back overnight.

I don't mind snow, but I do not like sleet and freezing rain.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Be smug NOW!, ElizabethG, but the Old Fogies out there would say that "You'll be paying for it, Dag-nab-it!" Here, in Michigan, we're having a beautiful, Currier and Ives snowfall. Not the dire predictions of ice storm, famine and snow locusts that they have been forecasting...just pretty snow and an average temperature of 32.

(p.s. I'm teasing, regarding the 'smugness'. Enjoy! Enjoy! Enjoy!)
    Still crazy, after all these shears

"lambikins, put the crack pipe down and back away from the keyboard." Unklescott

"lambikins... I have come to the conclusion that you are the Jedi Master of the Kitchen on FORT!" SuperBrat

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    It's freakin' 80 degrees outside. Sunny. Humid. (Did I sleep for 4 months, and it's April now?)

It's been in the 70s since last week, but for Christmas the high was approx. 29. I guess we had our 4 days of winter!

Lambikins, I'm fairly sure I'll be paying for this in a week or so.

And if not then, definitely in July and August! Down here it's not the hot so much that will get you, it's the humidity. You just can't go outside for more than a few minutes at a time during the late summer in Georgia!
    I enjoy the escapism of reality television. Beats the heck out of worrying about your REAL life!!

It's really sleeting here in Ohio right now. The roads are REALLY icy...and every activity is closed today.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Blech.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002
    It's really sleeting here in Ohio right now. The roads are REALLY icy...and every activity is closed today.
    Here in central Ohio it's just rain, rain and more rain. I'd hate to think what it would be like if it was cold here.
    Wednesday: Rain. High around 40F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
    Wednesday night: Rain. Thunder possible. Low 37F. Winds ENE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall may reach one inch.
    Thursday: Cloudy with rain...ending by afternoon. High around 45F. Winds WSW at 15 to 25 mph. Chance of rain 90%.

Not that cold (mid-40s), but the rain is making everything seem gloomy.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Was at 72 this morning, then cold front came through and dropped us to 40 and rain. Was wearing shorts yesterday.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

+ Reply to Thread