+ Reply to Thread
Page 97 of 306 FirstFirst ... 4787888990919293949596979899100101102103104105106107147197 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

ITs in the mid 60's here and raining off and on......dreary, no sun...........

but I'm thinking of all of you in the North where its cold!.......brrrrr
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Texicana
    It was mid 60's here yesterday...and now it's 62 degrees but misty. No wonder I'm always sick.
    Damn, Tex are you kidding me? You're not that far down the road from me and look at what we're dealing with:
    Temperature: 43F 6C
    Conditions: Cloudy
    Winds: ENE 9 MPH ENE 14 KPH
    Relative Humidity: 97%
    Barometer: 30.20 Falling
    Visibility: 4.00 Miles 6.44 Kilometers
    Feels Like: 38F
    Tuesday night: Rain likely. Low 39F. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a quarter of an inch.
    Wednesday: Cloudy with periods of rain. High 41F. Winds NE at 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 80%. Rainfall near a half an inch.
    Wednesday night: Rain likely. Low 37F. Winds ESE at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 90%. Rainfall may reach one inch.
    By George, I think it might rain here!

Quote Originally Posted by veejer
    Grey, mid 30s. The forecast is for a wintry mix of snow, sleet and freezing rain, starting early tomorrow (Wednesday) morning. Yuck.
    Yeah. Two days ago we hit 60 degrees, but tonight they're calling for the beginning of a snowstorm that's going to bring 6-10 inches over the next 48 hours. *sigh*

I have no clue what today was.

Quote Originally Posted by Broadway
    Yeah. Two days ago we hit 60 degrees, but tonight they're calling for the beginning of a snowstorm that's going to bring 6-10 inches over the next 48 hours. *sigh*

I have no clue what today was.
    Just keep that crapola north of me and I'll be a happy man. We're on the dividing line between snow and rain. Could go either way but they are saying just rain. *crosses fingers*

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Just keep that crapola north of me and I'll be a happy man. We're on the dividing line between snow and rain. Could go either way but they are saying just rain. *crosses fingers*
    Unk, I expect you'll get all rain, Broadway will get all snow, and I'll be stuck in the mix in the middle.

If I'm not on after it gets bad up this way, you'll know we lost power.
    "Fish are friends, not food, but everything else is fair game." ~ Pating, Survivor Cagayan Pool

Sunny but much colder than usual. I'm a weather sissy after living here for so long. It's almost freezing.

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    Lotuslander - I love the av. (I think Clockwork is one of the movies everyone should see at least once in their lifetime.)

It's turning cold here after having been so mild for so long. The cold wind is blowing and it rattles my windows - sounds like it's blowing right in! Brrrr....

One word RAIN!
    Even this guy isn't happy about it.

I am so sick of this crazy weather. It's my sons birthday, and this is the first year in a long time that he's had school. It always snows in January! Today the high is 53 (f) and by Sunday they are calling for 71 (f) SEVENTYFREAKINGONE. It's irrationally pissing me off.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Quote Originally Posted by veejer
    Unk, I expect you'll get all rain, Broadway will get all snow, and I'll be stuck in the mix in the middle.

If I'm not on after it gets bad up this way, you'll know we lost power.
    Yep... it's heeeeeeeeeereeee. Today's drive (ride... love my GM bus!) in was long with the snow and the idgits that drive like madmen. *sigh* The worst is yet to come.. tonight's supposed to be a bear.

Veej... I hear you're going to get sleet on top of any snow that you might get. Your drive is going to be horrible tomorrow.

+ Reply to Thread