+ Reply to Thread
Page 92 of 304 FirstFirst ... 42828384858687888990919293949596979899100101102142192 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

Quote Originally Posted by roseskid
    There is a lot of water coming down from the skies.....since I'm a So. Californian, I'm not sure, but I think it's called 'rain'.
    Rain? Have you reported this to the television station so they can send a news crew out? You might get to be on tv!

it's beautiful here!! The high today was -2C with barely a windchill. The kids and I flounced around in the snow for 2 hours. It was a wonderful change after the -34C that we've been suffering through.
    TWN says we might even reach 0 with rain by Friday! Hows that for January in Mid-Canada?!

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Rain? Have you reported this to the television station so they can send a news crew out? You might get to be on tv!
    You got that right....they've been preempting all day with updates about STORM 2004!!!
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I'm back in Tennessee and we had to crawl over huge snow piles to get to our motel room. People are still stuck in the parking lot. We parked in a nice clear place and now they have us all blocked in. We may be till noon getting out of here tomorrow.

It is supposed to get up in the 40's today! I must take advantage of the heat wave and give the dog a bath. He stinks, but I can't bring myself to get him wet when it's cold. He has long silky fur that takes forever to dry.
    Count your blessings!

Well we are at about 40 degrees right now, and the meltdown has begun. By Sunday it should be around 60 degrees! That's Indiana for ya!
    There is nothing greater than a true friend.

Quote Originally Posted by Gutmutter
    It is supposed to get up in the 40's today! I must take advantage of the heat wave and give the dog a bath. He stinks, but I can't bring myself to get him wet when it's cold. He has long silky fur that takes forever to dry.
    I'm so humiliated. Why do you do this to me Mom? I didn't stink, all the other dogs in the neighborhood said I smelled good, especially that little French poodle next door. You know as soon as you let me out I'm going to go roll in mud.

Cute pic, Unk.

It had been pouring this week, then it cleared up today, but now it's cloudy again and it's supposed to rain tonight.

Yep, sleepy...I'm from SF too!! It's been nothing but rain, rain, rain this week, and I think it's going to rain, rain, rain some more for the rest of this week. I really hope it stops raining by the time I have to go back to school.
    I love you J.J. Abrams for "LOST" AND "ALIAS"!!

Two roads diverged in a wood, and I took the road less traveled by and they CANCELLED MY FRIKKIN' SHOW. I totally shoulda took the road that had all those people on it. Damn. -Joss Whedon (Firefly and Buffy ROCK too! )

Premium Member Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion
    I'm freezing my ass off. It's that cold, windy weather where it feels like the windows are open, but they aren't of course. Time to dive back under the covers. *shiver*

+ Reply to Thread