+ Reply to Thread
Page 71 of 304 FirstFirst ... 21616263646566676869707172737475767778798081121171 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

Expecting anywhere from 3-6 inches of snow tonight. Yuck.

just above the horizon, but below the ozone
    the last two nights it's been 0 here, thats not a tempeture. thats part of a score for a game. but we caught a break tonight. it's 20 now...........much better.

Wind and rain with a temp of 47 f. Y'all just keep your snow and cold away from central Ohio thankyouverymuch!

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    cold, very very windy with rain at times
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by joeguy
    the last two nights it's been 0 here, thats not a tempeture. thats part of a score for a game. but we caught a break tonight. it's 20 now...........much better.
    People's perspective on weather is so funny.....it was 30f this morning in So. Calif., and everyone is talking about how cold it is.

Serious question here.....as a native Californian, I have to ask.....why do some of you dislike the snow? Is it because you have to shovel driveways, it's difficult to drive in, it's wet and cold, or you just get tired of it, or all of the above? I wouldn't blame you at all if you felt that way, I'm just curious.
    Last edited by roseskid; 12-01-2004 at 11:23 AM.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

I don't "hate" the snow; however, it does have a tendancy to put a damper on any given day. Whether you're shoveling it or driving through it, it can cause a great amount of stress. It's unpredictable because of the varieties of snow out there. Last Wednesday we had the real heavy, slush stuff that make the roads treacherous to drive on and when you're trying to get to Aunt Helen's house 3 hours away you can guaranty that time is going to triple. The other night it was just a light smattering of the powdery type which is absolutely beautiful to watch and not so bad to drive in or shovel.

I've lived in NW Indiana most of my life and the one time I moved away, I had to drive to the mountains so I could see the snow. (I lived in Washington state) I didn't realize how much I would miss it.

Leo
    Premium Member
    Dark skies, a little cold (by local standards), and with a good chance of being affected by a typhoon later in the day.

It was sunny out today. That melted most of the snow we got last night. Now everythings just kind of gray and slushy.

We got about 2.5 inches of snow overnight. If I were to drive about 60 miles North or South of here, they didn't get any snow at all.

I like the look of snow and don't mind it if I'm staying home. I just don't like driving in it.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott
    Wind and rain with a temp of 47 f. Y'all just keep your snow and cold away from central Ohio thankyouverymuch!
    The less snow in central Ohio the better. Send it all to Cleveland, they are used to it.

Mixing Old Fashioneds PhoneGrrrl's Avatar
    It's about 50 outside and the sun is setting, reflecting beautifully over the river. It'll get down to the upper 30's tonight. Brrr...I don't know how y'all deal with the negative numbered temps.

+ Reply to Thread