+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 304 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar
    I had to post to this thread now because it's really creepy outside. It rained a little while ago and now everything is really yellow looking. I hate this time of year because you don't know what the weather is going to do next.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

Originally posted by duckgirl
    HA, YOU MICHIGAN SISSY ASS BOYS!
    No furnace in winter, pshaw! Where I live, a couple whale blubber candles and a sealskin is all we have!...
    Now that's rough! I guess we won't be going to duckgirl's place for a get together!

FORT Fogey
    It is very very muggy it just rained and its is 78 degrees

Currently 70 degrees. Fair. Humidity 88%. Wind calm.

Nice right now, but T-storms tonight.

I'm guessing it's around the upper 60s right now. Occasional light breeze. As usual, thanks to the major LA smog and pollution and lights, I can't see any stars or anything.

Today was absolutely gorgeous. Upper 70s/Low 80s...clear skies...Not too hot...Nice light seabreeze...the joy of living in coastal California.
    *Lacey

Sort of hot, maybe 80+ degrees, with humidity. Will most likely get really hot in the late afternoon.
    Gustav Holst was right!

Princess
    Weather in Stockholm right now: Right at freezing temperature and the snow is pouring down. It sucks .

Right now it's dark.....the sun isn't out.

Today it's going to be almost 60 degrees which is just amazing for Michigan in November.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

60's right now but massinve cold front coming with rain, sleet, turning to snow and high wind gusts...winter is here!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, martini in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out and screaming "WOO HOO what a ride!" -- Steve Parker

Help feed a dog or cat http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/c...s/CTDSites.woa

The past few days have been absolutely bizarre here. It's been in the high 60's (ferenheit (sp?)) which is just plain odd for November. I feel like we must be breaking some records!

Ili, we'll probably get your cold front in a few days
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

+ Reply to Thread