+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 304 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

it's finally sunny after years of rain.

ok, it just felt like years.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

Sadly it is still raining here again. I feel like I'm living in Seattle (no offense! I love Seattle, but the rain!!!) It's suppose to be sunny and 80 degrees tomorrow. I'm heading to the beach hopefully!
    Who shot who in the what now?

Boston-SUCKS, with a slight chance of SUCKING!, and a possible jet stream of SUCKING MORE!!!!!!!, Also a Northeasterly SUCKFEST!
    In these times of Greatness, what is better than being a Bostonian? Red Sox, Patriots, Celtics (NO. 5anyone?) and I'll even give props to the Black N Gold!!!

C'mon Without Cmon Within QuinntheEskimo's Avatar
    overcast and steamy... something different for Orlando this time of year?

Rainy and mild. Looks like no summer this year.
    If you go through a lot of hammers each month, I don't think it necessarily means you're a hard worker.
    It may just mean that you have a lot to learn about proper hammer maintenance.

COMBAT MISSIONS junkie! BravoFan's Avatar
    I see something bright outside, but I'm not quite sure what it is -- wait, it's the sun!

Only the second time this has happened in like 42 days.
    "They can only edit what you give them. They cannot manufacture a fictional character out of thin air." (Bill Rancic - 4/04)
    Regarding editing reality TV: "You can't edit IN a bad personality." ("Cali"-11/02)
    BB8 - A "conveyor belt of human garbage." ("Pono" - 9/07)

now, now Bravo, to be fair I think it's been 3 days

I swear If I hear one more person say "well, we sure do need it" I will scream... really loud.
    "Rice is great when you're hungry and want 2,000 of something' -- Mitch Hedberg

It's 62 now and of course cloudy. It's suppose to get into the 70s today but I'm near the lake and it's always cooler near the lake. I think there's only been a handful of days this year where I've been able to go outside without a jacket.

We are supposed to have a record high today! I'm not a hot weather person, so I'm not to happy! At least I have AC at home, at work, and in my car... so I just need to avoid outside
    To be a star: you must shine your own light; follow your own path; and don't be afraid of the darkness, for that's where stars shine brightest.

Watch The Amazing Race 4 on CBS Thursdays @ 8:00!!!

Metallica Fanatic breathless4975's Avatar
    It's a beautiful day here in Indiana. 68 degrees and sunny with clear skies. Slighty breezy. This is great weather but I'm sure it will heat up in a few days and will need air conditioner for the rest of the summer.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. - Albert Schweitzer

The most thoroughly wasted of all days is that on which one has not laughed.

If I accept the sunshine and warmth, then I must also accept the thunder and lightening.

+ Reply to Thread