+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

Re: Your Weather NOW!

It did get to 91° today. It's currently 81° and is going to 93­° tomorrow.

a jumble of useless facts gracie's Avatar

We had tornado sirens going off all over the place, but we didn't see one, thank God! The temperature dropped from 90 to 75 in about 20 minutes. At the moment the humidity is terrible and the temperature is heading back up even though it's midnight.
    There is no reason for any individual to have a computer in his home. -Ken Olsen

We had violent thunderstorms this morning and then it started to clear late in the day. Right now it is 70 and the dew point is 65. The weather dudes are predicting a heat wave...three days with temps above 90.....that will last probably until Tuesday.

Daughter is already complaining about the heat. I didn't have the heart to tell her to enjoy her classes at school on Monday when it is going to be a heck of a lot hotter and more humid!

75 but.... it will be another day of over 100 degrees. Holy moly and the scary part is? It's barely summer. I'm scared of August and my upcoming A/C bill!

I came into here to post our weather, here...but Unklescott, yours and mine is the same weather. 90 here yesterday with more to come today....so humid, too!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Currently 70' -- plan on enjoying it for a little while, at least. Supposed to hit 91' today.

We hit 92­°. It's 74° now and we have some thunderstorms heading this way.

90° right now with a tornado watch. Forecast is that it should reach 98°. The schools are letting out early today.

Today it is only supposed to hit 94' and that is better than yesterday - we broke 100' for a bit, and wow, it made me realize that I'm not so ready for summer after all.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunny555;3048349;
    90 right now with a tornado watch. Forecast is that it should reach 98. The schools are letting out early today.
    We are under a tornado watch until 6 pm in my neck of the woods, too. We are at 91 right now, heat index is 95 already. My daughter's school is letting out at noon today. Yesterday they didn't close school early and she said it was just awful, felt like a sauna (and I don't think she's ever been in a sauna before! )

Will be glad when the storms do come through as these temps will finally be history. Ugh, I am wasted just taking the dog out in heat like this!

+ Reply to Thread