+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

Re: Your Weather NOW!

Lots of flooding around here, streets closed off, etc. It hasn't had any affect on me yet, but it sucked when it started snowing again tonight. I want to go back to AZ.

Oh Unk it's sounds miserable there. Sending you semi sunny weather from California right now.
    Yup, with donuts!!

29 and snowing like crazy. We're forecast to get 2-5".

Keep it up there veej, I don't want anymore. I see Chicago is getting nailed also. Here's our forecast.
    Now
    Scattered rain showers...mixing at times with snow mainly to the north of i70...will continue to move across the listening area through 11 PM. Rain fall amounts will be less than one tenth of an inch...with no snow accumulation expected through the period.
    Tonight
    Cloudy. Scattered rain showers until early morning...then numerous rain showers. Lows in the mid 30s. East winds around 10 mph...becoming northwest. Chance of rain 90 percent.
    Saturday
    Cloudy with a chance of snow showers...mixing with rain showers in the afternoon. Highs in the upper 30s. North winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of precipitation 50 percent.

Will do Unk!!! I find it amusing. We've probably had at least 4" already and it supposed to snow for at least a couple of more hours.

It's a bloody 81 degrees here right now! I could barely sleep last night because I woke up sweating and had to take off a couple blankets.... I wish mother nature would make up her mind.
    Yup, with donuts!!

More rain. Veej, how's the snow up your way?

Tonight
    A chance of thunderstorms through the night. Rain becoming likely this evening...then rain after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming north 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 100 percent.

Premium Member

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2874915;

Tonight
    A chance of thunderstorms through the night. Rain becoming likely this evening...then rain after midnight. Lows in the mid 30s. Southeast winds 5 to 10 mph...becoming north 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph after midnight. Chance of rain 100 percent.
    Unklescott - I'm in Ohio right now and your weather sucks! We went up to Port Clinton tonight and got hammered with sleet like there was no tomorrow. I can hardly believe that the weather is actually better in Nebraska.

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2874915;

Tonight
    Right now it is 29F and calm, but last night was another story. The rain switched over to sleet in the late afternoon and then to huge, fat snowflakes that piled up fast. I haven't heard a total yet, but looking out my front door, I'd say 3-4". We even had lightening and thunder!!!!

Marley, sorry to hear that you had such bad weather. Hopefully it will be better for your return trip!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone;2875109;
    Unklescott - I'm in Ohio right now and your weather sucks! We went up to Port Clinton tonight and got hammered with sleet like there was no tomorrow. I can hardly believe that the weather is actually better in Nebraska.
    You're up in veejer's neck of the woods. Down here it's just rain. How do you like that lake effect snow?

+ Reply to Thread