+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

70 and sunny here in NW Ohio. I should probably go change my avatar, but snow is forecast for Saturday.

75 here in Columbus veej. Thunderstorms tomorrow & Thursday (my days off ). I'm going for a walk now.

It's 95 here in So. Cal., and once again we're fighting two wildfires. There's a wonderful breeze, but that's not a good thing when fires are raging.
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

It's 70 right now It's so beautiful here!
    I bet I cook on the grill tonight!
    Partly Cloudy
    High today 80F
    Warm and windy! Winds: SW 12-16 mph.

I will be so spoiled by the weekend when we return to reality with a high in the 50's along with some rain.

Quote Originally Posted by Krom;2267848;
    Temperatures have absolutely plummeted here in the Northeast. I've got 13 degrees outside now in New York City (without windchill), and its still falling. On March 6th. Incredible. And it was up to about 50 degrees two days ago.
    73 degrees here now. And a mere eight days ago it was 13?

Geez.

In other news, the forecast is currently for 38 degrees on Saturday.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

I Bleed Scarlet And Gray FireWoman's Avatar
    Thunderstorms just starting.. which i am sure will start turning to snow over night since we are going to have temps dropping from 60's to sigh 30's
    "Irregardless? That's not even a real word. You're affixing the negative prefix 'ir-' to 'regardless', but, as 'regardless' is already negative, it's a logical absurdity!" ~Steve Smith

"Once I swore I would die for you, But I never meant it like this."

Quote Originally Posted by Unklescott;2278008;
    75 here in Columbus veej. Thunderstorms tomorrow & Thursday (my days off ). I'm going for a walk now.
    Did you get snow or ice last night Unk?

After having two straight days in the 70s, our thunderstorms last evening turned to snow overnight. There is quite a bit on the grass, but the streets and sidewalks are clear. It is in the low 30s now.

eta: I'm glad that I didn't bother to change my avatar.

28 degrees and buried in a snowstorm. Of course, it was inevitable with it going up to 75 degrees two days ago, but being 13 degrees a week before that...

March is a weird month, I know, but this is weird even for March.

"You don't rehearse Mr. T, you just turn him loose."
    -----Sylvester Stallone, on Mr. T-----

It was 80 F here yesterday. It was 30 today and we had snow flurries. Why? I had to work yesterday and I'm off today, that's why. It's supposed to be getting worse the next couple of days.

On Tuesday it was in the 50s and sunny here, but somewhat windy so it didn't exactly feel warm. Yesterday the high temperature was 37, and it was very raw and rainy. Last night around dinnertime, my daughter told me to look out the window....mixed in with the rain were snow flurries, but nothing was covering the ground. About two hours later, I looked out the window to see even the driveway covered with snow. We ended up with about 3 inches when all was said and done.

Sun is out right now and, I admit, the trees look beautiful with the dusting of snow still on the branches but it is 28 out with a windchill of 18. Brrrr!

+ Reply to Thread