+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

Trying to free myself from the snarkside.
    I wonder how many new babies will be born as a result of all the snow this year. From Colorado to New England, we might have a baby boom.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    16 inches of snow with wind chill temperature at -9 and the snow is blowing all over the place
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by karna68;2240949;
    We're under level 3 snow emergency here in Delaware county too.
    My daughter lives in Ashley and couldn't get out to take me to the hospital for my surgery on Valentines Day. My son lives in Marango and he got out in his 4 wheel drive to take me. It's been around 0 to -1 the past couple of days in the morning. Currently it's 15.

The snow is coming down thick and fast again in NW Ohio. We are supposed to get 1-2", but I think we'll pass that.

By the way, we ended up with around 9" in the Tuesday-Wednesday storm.

We got a couple of inches here today. I made the daughter take me to the mall so i could go walking to help me heal. She didn't like it but she needs to learn to drive in it.

Thick pea-soup fog. School is delayed two hours and my daughter's band field trip to CMU is cancelled.

It's 29 here in Columbus veej and they're calling it a freezing fog. That's a new one on me. It's getting up to 42 today. That's going to help the flooding mess we already have on hand.

Unk, they're calling it a freezing fog here too. We are under a dense fog advisory until noon. It is still thick and just below freezing. Most of the area schools are closed, except Toledo.

Today is our 6th calamity day and there are only 5 built into the school calendar, so we'll have to start making them up. We have one more teacher workday in May that will probably be cancelled, but after that the days will be added on to the end of the school year in June.

My car hasn't been moved in a week since I was in the hospital and haven't been able to drive. Yesterday's warm up allowed the snow pile behind my car to melt enough so I could get out. It felt good to get out, heck it was almost balmy. It should be up to about 40 today so I'll be getting out again. I've got to get some walking in.

We are really getting a lot of snow here now....which wasn't supposed to start until later on this evening. Should end up with about 5 inches when all is said and done. Snow advisory is in effect til 3 a.m. Yesterday was lovely, almost springlike, with plenty of sunshine and temps in the upper 30s.

+ Reply to Thread