+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

It went from being in the 20s/30s to 53 F today.
    Kiss me, ki-ki-kiss me
    Infect me with your love and Fill me with your poison...

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Its 44 right now at 12:50 a.m. but its been in the 70's each day and its supposed to be that same way tomorrow....December 17th and its in the 70's....!
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Quote Originally Posted by bbnbama;2179993;
    Its 44 right now at 12:50 a.m. but its been in the 70's each day and its supposed to be that same way tomorrow....December 17th and its in the 70's....!
    In the 70's! Wow, that must be nice. We're at +4C and we're very happy about it. Just washed the car! Still have nice pretty snow though.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Blizzard conditions. Some city and state offices closed. We were sent home early, too. The first predictions of 20 inches of snow have been down graded to 8" to 14" but winds to 40 MPH and temp in the teens. Denver airport was closing, last I heard. My thoughts are with all you Forters that will be experiencing parts of this weather, or worse having to travel in it. Stay safe and stay warm.

Fashionista Sandinista Chorita KaBoom's Avatar
    At 4:00pm it's a chilly 24 degrees, and it's snowing. Okay, that's an understatement, it's a blizzard. Denver is forcasted to get 14" - 24" in the next 24 hours. It's gonna be a White Christmas.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    there is no energy shortage, there is a shortage of imagination

The Truth Is Out There ixcrisxi's Avatar
    It's a nice 40 degrees or so here. I'm impressed. Not a lot of bad weather since it snowed a few days ago. I'm glad for that. It looks like it might snow again before the week is through. Yay!
    MULDER: It's still there, Scully. 200,000 years down in the ice.

SCULLY:
    Leave it there.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    39 degrees and flurries
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

It is 28* and sleeting. Roads are iced over, can't get out of the house! BLAH! Someone forgot to tell Mother Nature that this is Central Texas!! I could handle the cold if we could at least get out and go somewhere! Being stuck in the house stinks. Doesn't look like tomorrow is going to be much better.
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

Quote Originally Posted by Melitta;2206060;
    It is 28* and sleeting. Roads are iced over, can't get out of the house! BLAH! Someone forgot to tell Mother Nature that this is Central Texas!! I could handle the cold if we could at least get out and go somewhere! Being stuck in the house stinks. Doesn't look like tomorrow is going to be much better.
    I think a little of that is coming my way by tomorrow morning, but on a smaller scale. All I know is that it's pretty dang cold here, especially when you consider it was in the 70's over this past weekend. Now I'm spoiled.
    Right now it's 30 degrees with a light breeze. Tomorrow... Colder, with something in a frozen form suppose to be falling.

We are still freezing. Had more snow and sleet last night. All major flyovers and the airport have shut down, due to running out of de-icer. Looks like tomorrow we will warm up above freezing!! Yea! Then we are due for a ton of rain over the weekend. Blah, but I will take rain over ICE! We are lucky though...we haven't lost electricity or had pipes freeze. Gotta be thankful for that!
    Play by the rules, you will miss all the fun!
    Toby Keith, Jacky Don Tucker

+ Reply to Thread