+ Reply to Thread
Page 23 of 306 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819202122232425262728293031323373123 ... LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

10 degrees and freezing.

FORT Fogey
    If I'd have been at the Patriots game, it'd have been 3 degrees out. Not sure what that is in Celcius term, I think -15.

Here, it's not too bad. I think it might even be about 25 degrees. Listen to me, I said 25 degrees isn't too bad. Man, you know I've been suffering through the cold if that's how I feel.

The lowest it's been all winter: 55 degrees.
    If God is a DJ--life is a dance floor
    Click here to team up with FansOfRealityTV to help fight cancer!
    Watashi wa, sekai wo kaeru.

chiro, you suck

About 18 here.
    "Luminous beings are we, not this crude matter."- Yoda

"I'll just see where Providence takes me and try to look like I got there confidently." - Craig Ferguson

High twenties (f) and about 3" snow this morning.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Its been lightly snowing all night, and it will continue til tomorrow. The roads are already hard to drive on, and the driveway is filling up fast. At least the temp is up to a balmy 32 degrees F---compared to last weeks temps it feels almost tropical.

Now that it snowed, it's warmer and prettier. (This weekend it was around 7-10 degrees and windy).

We just had a thunderstorm go through. Very strange to see lightneing in the middle of January.
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

In Dallas it snowed last night. We got 4-6 inches of giant fluffy snow flakes. It was so pretty while it lasted. the kids got out in it and made snow angels and snow men. They really enjoyed throwing snow balls in every possible direction. Most everything melted off and it is supposed to warm up by tomorow. In all the years I have lived in Texas, I can never remember seeing the snow so fluffy. Usually it is a wet slushiness that never sticks to anything before it melts and then refreezes as ice.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

It's St. Patricks day Wednesday. Why do I have weather like this headed my way?

Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

...DELAWARE-FRANKLIN-LICKING-MADISON- 400 PM EST MON MAR 15 2004
    ... WINTER STORM WARNING IN EFFECT FROM 1 AM TO 7 PM EST TUESDAY...

THE NATIONAL WEATHER SERVICE SAYS SNOW WILL SPREAD INTO THE CENTRAL OHIO AFTER MIDNIGHT AND COME DOWN HEAVY AT TIMES BETWEEN PRE-DAWN AND MID MORNING. THE SNOW MAY MIX WITH SLEET OR FREEZING RAIN FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME DURING THE DAY. TOTAL ACCUMULATIONS WILL BE BETWEEN 3 TO 5 INCHES.

REMEMBER... A WINTER STORM WARNING MEANS SEVERE WINTER WEATHER CONDITIONS ARE IMMINENT OR HIGHLY LIKELY....

+ Reply to Thread