+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

Storms moved thru the area earlier this evening......alot of tree limbs went down in certain areas.....I was at work (as I work 2nd shift)....so I only saw some of it.

veejer - we're in the area that got 6 inches of rain two nights ago! there's places near us that are flooded. This morning, it's already dreary and rainy looking again.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    OMG..it is so hot here...UGH...sticky and muggy and miserable.. ...its supposed to get up to about 95 with chance of thunderstorms....I know that I won't be leaving work for lunch because its so miserably hot outside....
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Gorgeous sunny, 80 degree, breezy.......ahhhh! Sounds like it's warmer than usual for some of you.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

I love your Global Warming pic misskitty!

It's about 80 degrees here as well, but the humidex isn't too bad and I'm grateful for the strong breeze that makes the heat more bearable.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    I hate you misskitty!

Officially: 106 degrees, feels like 99 degrees, 6% humidity, 9 mph wind (courtesy of Weather.com)

Unofficially: digital indoor/outdoor thermometer on my shaded patio reads 112 degrees, feels like the inside of my oven, who gives a crap about the humidity when it's this hot, wind feels like a blast furnace at this temperature. (courtesy of Mr. Crankypants here who hates the heat)

Thank God for airconditioning.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Premium Member
    It's 75F, sunny and breezy. We turned off the AC and opened the windows. (sorry Uncle David )

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleybone View Post
    It's 75F, sunny and breezy. We turned off the AC and opened the windows. (sorry Uncle David )
    Oh sure... just pile on why don't ya?

The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fogey Pyramid Solitaire by Disney's Tangled Champion combatcutie's Avatar
    pouring rain and humid
    I can only please one person a day, today is not your day and tomorrow doesn't look good either

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavid
    ...I hate you misskitty!
    I'm sorry you feel that way Couldn't find any men's underwear hanging about. At 106 degrees, I imagine you wouldn't want to wear anything

It's 30 degreesC. Sunny and breezy. Gorgeous! My kitties do not, repeat, do not want to come into the house. They have "planted" themselves in their appropriate shady nooks in the back yard for almost 2 hours. Still on leashes mind you for safety reasons .

Doing my happy dance today!
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread