+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

Teach your children well Uncle David's Avatar
    101 degrees here in Vegas. 95 on the heat index though. It's that DRY heat.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

Chicago:

Very cool and comfortable...

Oh you mean the weather OUTSIDE? Well, I don't know. I haven't been out so... I'm sure it's very humid, sticky and too warm. Yuck. Just had storm... now passed.
    Huh? Oh, you talkin' to me? Sorry, I didn't hear you.

Happy first of summer...102, and not dry heat either! I felt kinda puny today anyway, so I won't have to try to function in it as I won't be going to work tonight.
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

It's only 9:20 and I'm already sweating. Why can't it just stay in the 72-77 degree range?

Yesterday was nice and comfortable, in the low 70's. But today we're back up in the 80's and my A/C is running full blast.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Today, it is 90 here...and the humidity is SO HIGH, that it feels like a sauna outside. Heavy, heavy hard-to-breathe air. Im staying inside today.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Northern california's in the middle of a heat wave. It's already 90 degrees here in San Jose.

Glub, glub. Here in NW Ohio we just went through a severe thunderstorm about half an hour ago and by the looks of the sky, more is on the way. The temp is mid-70s now, but was close to 90 before the storm and very humid.

We had really bad storms training over the area last evening. Just north of here got over 6" of rain and lots of street flooding. Supposedly we only had 4-5". Fortunately we didn't lose power and the sump pump kept working. We did get some seepage through one wall.

eta: Yep, the green is turning to yellow on the radar just west of here, so I'm signing off. Time to shut the computer down.

I went out to the mailbox earlier and when I walked out the door it felt like someone had thrown a steaming, wet towel over my head. It must be high 90's out there.

It's 5:00 and I just drove over to the post office to drop off some mail...100 degrees! The kids don't even want to go outside at this point, not that it's any cooler inside.

Most of us Northern Californians moved up here from So Cal to get away from this type of weather.

+ Reply to Thread