+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 342 FirstFirst ... 12131415161718192021222324252627282930313272122 ... LastLast
Like Tree95Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

audiomaster
    Full Moon Night With Temperature At 28 Degrees

Yup...it is so cold here in Toronto brrrrrrrrr. -35C windchill. :rudolph
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

I looked up the temp. conversion charts and -35 C is -31 F.brrrrrrr here is a handy chart.http://lwf.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/conversion/tempconvert.html
    Last edited by waypast40; 01-09-2004 at 11:23 AM.
    :

I am not afraid of dying....I just don't want to be there when it happens!

In Sudbury Ontario Canada it was -32C /-45C with the windchill when I woke up this morning, it's now
    -26C and it looks like we are going to get one break on Sunday (-4C) then we go right back into the deep freeze. *shiver*
    "Education's purpose is to replace an empty mind with an open one."

Quote Originally Posted by Lil_Cutie
    spegs, you are soooooo lucky! I'm insanely jealous! 77 degrees later this week? This is why I wanna move to Arizona when I'm older! Besides the fact that there's no humidity in the summer, nice!
    It's going to hit 78 today. Cloudless blue sky. T-shirt and shorts. The oranges and tangaloes are ripe on my citrus trees...ahhhhh

Not to rub it in or anything
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

My heater is repaired, I am in heaven...what? the temperature is climbing? I sure hope my AC works.
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

Qboots
    This just in: it's colder in Toronto tonight than it is on the surface of Mars.

7 degrees in NYC right now. Thank god the building heaters aren't broken. Last year, one of the pipes for the boiler broke so for about 3 weeks there wasn't any heat. Those were hard, hard times.

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by spegs
    It's going to hit 78 today. Cloudless blue sky. T-shirt and shorts. The oranges and tangaloes are ripe on my citrus trees...ahhhhh

Not to rub it in or anything
    Ooooo I'm so jealous! I'm moving to Arizona when I get older, hopefully. Nice weather. I know you're not rubbing it in it, but oooooo shorts, in January??? Sounds like a dream!

Qboots, that's pretty weird considering Mars doesn't have much of an atmosphere to keep the heat in, so I'm sorry that it's so cold up in T-Dot(my friends up there call it that )

Qboots
    Well, that's what the weather guy said on the news, (apparently that land rover thing on Mars is reporting the temp.), and I always believe everything the weather guy says!

+ Reply to Thread