+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 304 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171121 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by realitycrazmom
    Well, it's 9:30 am here in southern California and a balmy 57 degrees. Clear skies and no pollution either!

How does that rate on the jealousy meter?
    Sounds really nice! I know 57 must be chilly, but it'll get warmer if it's only 9:30. I said in my journal entry for today that I'd kill for the 50 degrees we had on Friday so I guess I'm pretty jealous!

spegs, you are soooooo lucky! I'm insanely jealous! 77 degrees later this week? This is why I wanna move to Arizona when I'm older! Besides the fact that there's no humidity in the summer, nice!

It hit 20 yesterday! Yay! Still very cold, though. I wish it'd hit 40 soon. At least before I go back to school.

FORT Fogey
    I would give ANYTHING to live in a place where it snowed in the winter. I'm sure many people would switch with me out here in California where highs are in the 60s and lows in the 40s. But I've always wanted to shovel the walkway or build a snowman or go sledding on the streets or have a snow day. I know when I go to college I'm going somewhere where it snows.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    I would too, pinkieparrot. By the way, nice LOTR pictures you have !

It was 13 degrees when I got home at 4:30 this a.m., and the high was 38. I'm in Georgia and we only get a few days a year colder than this- I remember only about 5 below zero days here in my lifetime!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

DOMESTIC GODDESS realitycrazmom's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by pinkieparrot
    I would give ANYTHING to live in a place where it snowed in the winter. I'm sure many people would switch with me out here in California where highs are in the 60s and lows in the 40s. But I've always wanted to shovel the walkway or build a snowman or go sledding on the streets or have a snow day. I know when I go to college I'm going somewhere where it snows.
    I grew up in the mountains of Colorado and lived in Nebraska for 4 years. Moving out to CA was shell shock for me. I really do miss having white winters.

But, it is nice to not have to wear a heavy coat, gloves and hat in January!
    If I'd been a ranch, they would have named me The Bar None~~ Gilda

Jay

pinkieparrot, I'd like to trade places with you. It is nasty cold here in Montreal. The wind chill will be -35C for the next few days.

FORT Fogey
    No trust me, you wouldn't. It's no fun shoveling heavy snow that gives you backaches and you end up freezing. I don't even get all that much snow so we don't get white winters. We just get extreme cold. Don't even move to Wisconsin, ok? And yeah, I'd definitely trade places with you! I want a warm winter.

5 degrees Fahrenheit. Brrrr
    Some people are like slinkies, they're useless until you push them down the stairs.

Like Homer said it's between -35C and -40C all week with the wind. It's damn cold let me tell ya!

37F and clear . . .going for a high today of near 60F. Gotta love Texas in the winter!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

+ Reply to Thread