+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

It's supposed to be warming up here in the sunny South, but it's been about 30 degrees in the morning with a high in the mid 50's evey day for the past week. Not too bad, still.
    bbinbama, did you forget 1993? This picture was taken in Atlanta! We haven't had one of these in about five years... we're overdue, but safe for the rest of '06 at least!
    I have found the Truth and it doesn't make sense.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid View Post
    Oooh, your photos are bee-yo-tee-ful, Marley. Are they real?
    Yes there are real, I took them all by myself. Two of them were taken from my back door and the other two are looking at the front of my house and the street.

About 3/4 of that snow has already melted so my yard is a soaking wet mess. Last night it rained and we have a 40% chance of snow today.

Premium Member
    Here's some more pictures from our snowstorm, these were taken at night but without a flash. The first one is looking out my back door down the driveway and the other two are from my front porch.

Last edited by Marleybone; 03-27-2006 at 09:49 AM.

Marleybone: Beautiful photos. What a pretty little church down the street.

Bbnbama: What a great funny about the snow. Absolutely true, I tell 'ya. Absolutely true.

It's gorgeous out today! About +13 which is around 50 degrees. I want to go on a picnic. It's so sunny and bright out there you gotta wear shades, or your eyeballs burn out. Everything's melting and my icicles are gone. The kitties went nuts out on the deck and were looking for the green grass already, again. Had to sweep the deck; not shovel it.

I want flowers to grow. NOW.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    It's drizzly and yucky here.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

In my own little world where all things are Idol......
    Quote Originally Posted by queenb View Post
    It's supposed to be warming up here in the sunny South, but it's been about 30 degrees in the morning with a high in the mid 50's evey day for the past week. Not too bad, still.
    bbinbama, did you forget 1993? This picture was taken in Atlanta! We haven't had one of these in about five years... we're overdue, but safe for the rest of '06 at least!
    http://home.earthlink.net/%7Eronbron/atlwin2.JPG
    actually queenb I didn't forget 1993....on March 12, 1993 at 7:00 in the morning it had begun to spit snow here in North Alabama....why do I recall that so vividly? Because I was on the way to the hospital to give birth to my son....by 9:30 that night....I had a little one and most of my guests were stuck in the hospital with me because they couldn't travel the roads because of all the snow....!!! I missed out on playing in the snow but it was definitely worth it! Every year now on my son's birthday, he always gets to listen to me repeat, regardless of the weather now, "It came a blizzard the day you were born!"......
    Reality is the beginning...not the end....Wallace Stevens

Leo
    Premium Member
    Something like 37 degrees Celsius, or 98 degrees Fahrenheit. And that's indoors. And it's humid as heck.

Premium Member
    It's been pretty much non-stop thunderstorms since about 8 am. Right now it's 52, the temp has dropped 16 degrees in the last 1/2 hour and there are tornado warnings in Omaha. They are reporting a tornado moving through Omaha right now, I'm very thankful I am not at work because my hospital is right in the path of that storm.

Well even though it's still March, it's about 60 and sunny and I think there's actually smog in the air today. I'd say winter is officially over.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Oh Marleybone. I hope you take care. Tornados are nasty. We've only had one up here but it was deadly. We refer to it was Black Friday, even 10+ years later.

It's gorgeous. Drove the car with the sunroof UP, sun is shining, birds are singing......and we're expecting flurries or rain by Sat. So I'm pretending its Spring!

I need a vacation, on a beach! Attachment 16817
    Last edited by misskitty; 06-20-2006 at 05:20 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

+ Reply to Thread