+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

It's still raining here and it's not supposed to stop until tomorrow. There's been alot of flash flooding and my local news has been story after story of water rescues. I'm always amazed at these people who think they can drive through the water!
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Premium Member
    By morning we should have about 5 inches of snow on the ground, then the big one hits and we're supposed to get 10-15 inches more. It's funny that we're getting our biggest snowstorm of the year on the first day of Spring.. we really need the moisture too, so it's all good.

Have fun with the snow Marleybone. Don't forget to put on your booties if you go outside for a walk! And a coat. Here's what my place looked like after the just-before-spring snow dump we just received.

Attachment 16754
    Last edited by misskitty; 06-20-2006 at 05:21 AM.
    Live simply ~ Love generously~ Care deeply~ Speak kindly

Dreary, cloudy, 40% chance of rain. If it's going to be cloudy and cool like this, I wish it would go ahead and rain!

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post
    Have fun with the snow Marleybone. Don't forget to put on your booties if you go outside for a walk! And a coat. Here's what my place looked like after the just-before-spring snow dump we just received.

Attachment 16754
    Cool pic misskitty. It really is a fun snow, really wet and sticking to everything. We're in full blizzard mode now, I-80 is closed from near Lincoln clear to the Wyoming border.

Quote Originally Posted by misskitty View Post

Attachment 16754
    OMG! Being a native Southern California girl, I've never seen snow like that in person before...generally speaking, where do you live? Is that Canada?

Marleybone, because of the blizzard, are we to assume you'll be staying inside, in front of a flickering fire, and drinking hot toddies?
    Love The Bachelor? Catch the recap for this season's sacrificial lamb lucky guy here in Episode 1, Episode 2, Episode 3, Episode 4, Episode 5, Episode 6 and Episode 7.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by roseskid View Post
    Marleybone, because of the blizzard, are we to assume you'll be staying inside, in front of a flickering fire, and drinking hot toddies?
    I was supposed to work tonight but they rearranged the resident's call schedule so one of them is covering tonight so I wouldn't have to go in. It feels amazingly good to not have to go anywhere. I've got a big pot of soup on, the bread machine just beeped and candles are burning (I don't have a fireplace). There is an animal sleeping on each piece of furniture in the living room so it's very cozy here.

After two days of crazy rain, the sun came out and today is beautiful. It's sunny and 75. We're getting ready to go for a walk.
    Getting lost will help you find yourself.

Premium Member
    The Weather Channel is reporting live from Lincoln, NE (50 miles south of here) on the blizzard, and then they switch down to Ft. Lauderdale and show all the spring break kids on the beach. That seems so unfair. If you watch it you can see what it looks like at my house.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar
    Yucky, rainy and gray.
    "Among the blind, the squinter rules." ~ Gerard Didier Erasmus

+ Reply to Thread