+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 304 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141516171819202122232425262767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

9 am and it's 30 degrees with a RealFeel temp of 12 degrees, with some heavy snow flurries in East KY.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

In SE Michigan it's 14 degrees with no wind. It's snowing lightly. It's 9am and I should be somewhere else other then here.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

Believe it or not, here it is 23 degrees and sunny . . . cold for my part of Texas!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

9 degrees F, feels like -8 F. Wind gusting to 23mph. Projected high today of 18 degrees, with a wind chill below 0 all day.

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    WHY ME?

http://www.weather.com/weather/local...m=search_10day

Notice Monday. Snow. that's when I'm flying.

Can I ever catch a break????? UGH!

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention this:

Severe Weather Alert from the National Weather Service

...ALLEGAN-BARRY-KALAMAZOO-KENT-MASON-MUSKEGON-OCEANA-OTTAWA-VAN BUREN- INCLUDING THE CITIES OF... GRAND HAVEN... GRAND RAPIDS... HART... HASTINGS... HOLLAND... KALAMAZOO... LUDINGTON... MUSKEGON... SOUTH HAVEN 515 AM EST TUE JAN 6 2004
    ... WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IN EFFECT TODAY...

LAKE EFFECT SNOW SHOWERS WILL CONTINUE TODAY AND AN ADDITIONAL 1 TO 3 INCHES ACCUMULATION IS EXPECTED. WEST WINDS WILL STRENGTHEN AND GUST TO 30 MPH BY NOON. THE STRONG WINDS WILL CREATE CONSIDERABLE BLOWING AND DRIFTING SNOW AS WELL AS WIND CHILLS OF 10 TO 15 BELOW.

A WINTER WEATHER ADVISORY IS ISSUED FOR WINTER WEATHER THAT CAUSES INCONVENIENCES. EXPECT HAZARDOUS DRIVING CONDITIONS DUE TO REDUCED VISIBILITIES AND SLIPPERY ROADS. AVOID FROSTBITE BY COVERING ALL EXTREMITIES BEFORE GOING OUTDOORS.

Wow, John . . .that makes my 23 degrees seem like a heat wave!! Oh, we do have ice in places . . . but that's only because some businesses left their sprinklers on and it froze on the road!!! Probably the only frozen stuff we'll see all winter!
    I don't have OCD, I have CDO. It's like OCD except that the letters are in alphabetical order like they should be!

To those in the above areas, be careful driving out there and take your time!

I don't know how cold it was last night but, I couldn't get one of my car doors open and had a hard time with the one on the passenger side.

My kids always get so pissed off when they see how much snow Grand Rapids gets as compared to Livonia......so I'm going to make sure they don't see this or watch the weather today.
    I could go east, I could go west, it was all up to me to decide. Just then I saw a young hawk flyin' and my soul began to rise. ~Bob Seger

I plan on staying in as much as I can.
    " I look like Nigella Lawson with a $#*!ing hangover."

+ Reply to Thread