+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 304 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415161718192021222324252666116 ... LastLast
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Your Weather NOW!

On Saturday it was 80 deg F(26.67 deg C) here in dallas. Last night when I went to sleep it was 27 deg F(2.78 deg C). What a turn around!

Cool Conversion Calculator
    It occurred to me that no matter how bleak things might seem at times, at least I have a head. ----Stargazer

would rather be cruising! marybethp's Avatar
    Rainy and dreary.
    Expected to get quite cold this week

Better not snow - I'm getting on a plane in a week!

Marybeth, we'll cross our fingers for good travel/vacation weather for you and your family.

FORT Fogey
    In Chicago we had about snow all day yesterday (Sunday) and last night...it was still flurrying this morning when i drove to work...all told we got about 6 inches...it was warm though and so the streets are not too bad...its supposed to get buckoo cold tonite though. Tues/Wed/Thu are all supposed to be in the single digits. Tuesday's high is supposed to be only 11 degrees. BBrrrr.

Just east of Toronto: the ground was bare last night, but we woke up to about an inch of snow this morning. I love snow! It's a few degrees above freezing.
    "I'm telling you - it's a madhouse out there. I feel like Charlton Heston waking up in the field and seeing the chimp on top of the pony." ~ Dennis Miller

Denver area:a PAINFULLY cold 13 degrees...wind chill makes it feel like -13(damned canadian cold front! ). Snow on the ground, but not really on the roads.
    "You don't own a TV?!? What's all your furniture pointed at?" Joey Tribianni

It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you.

It's 55 degrees (F) and sunny. And I'm wearing two sweaters, indoors, with the heater on 70, and my fingers and nose are still too cold. I'm such a wuss. My blood is so thin from years of Arizona weather, it's pathetic.
    "Look, you love me, and I love you. Maybe in a different time, a different place, this would work out. But we both know that only one of us is leaving this room alive, and I'm the one holding the flame thrower." - Film Fakers

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by Feifer
    On Saturday it was 80 deg F(26.67 deg C) here in dallas. Last night when I went to sleep it was 27 deg F(2.78 deg C). What a turn around!

Cool Conversion Calculator
    Wow! That's horrible, I bet 27 feels even COLDER than...but I'd love to have some 80 degree weather!

It was under 20 degrees out today and cloudy. I bet it's even colder now. Btw, 20 degrees is about -5 degrees, Celcius. Or something right around that. Too cold!

Yesterday the kids played outside in short sleeves and shorts. We actually turned on the air conditioner because it got too hot in the house.

This morning it was 32 degrees when I left for work. And this afternoon I saw snowflakes. Bizarre winter.....

Right now it's exactly 0. Perfect weather for playing pond hockey for a couple hours. Of course now I can't feel my toes but it's still nice. I love cold weather!!!!

+ Reply to Thread